Kellogg's Special K Strawberry Protein Meal Bars uploaded by Brandy J.

BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's Special K Protein Meal Bar: 10 grams of protein and only 190 calories per bar 1.59 oz bars see more...

• Which flavor is the best flavor offered? 2 Answers
  • What do you all think ? Is this a grainy bar? Is it okay for a meal...2 Answers
Kellogg's Special K Strawberry Protein Meal Bars
  • "If you are looking for a snack it's good but a meal replacement you're better off going for something more filling." in 2 reviews
  • "I've had a whole box of these bars." in 1 review
  • "for being labeled as a protein bar, i certainly couldn't use this as a good source of protein." in 1 review
  • "i wanted something sweet as well so i grabbed this." in 1 review
courtney h.
courtney h.
It says it's a meal bar on the package, that bar wouldn't fill up anyone. It's more of a healthy alternative snack. I'm hypoglycemic so I bought these to keep in my bag incase my blood sugar drops. 10 grams of protein is good for something of this size, but that's the only good thing I can say about the bar. The strange texture is offputting and contains no real strawberries. The "strawberries" are really strawberry flavored cranberries. It's good for an emergency but not much else.
Keleigh D.
Keleigh D.
These have a nice strawberry flavor and even have bits of what appears to be dried strawberries in them. They do have the seemingly unavoidable protein bar flavor to them. I feel like one bar isn't enough to satisfy my hunger, more like one and a half for me.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Foodie Expert
My husband loves these. He will eat these for breakfast or snacks. I have gladly bought these in the past and I will continue to do so in the future. They are so much easier to wait than regular cereal when you're on the go as much as we are.
LAURA G.
LAURA G.
Foodie Expert
NO es mi primera opcion para una barra de proteina pero esta bien para aguantar el hambre, disponible en muchos lugares, a buen precio, si puedes conseguirla facilmente y ayuda en momentos de hambre y poco tiempo.......
Katie P.
Katie P.
St Petersburg, FL
Do not like these. I am a big fan of strawberry flavored products but not these. They have a chalky taste and are really tough. No sweetness to them at all. I will finish the box however I will not repurchase.
Brandy J.
Brandy J.
Memphis, TN
These things are so good they don't taste like protein they taste just like strawberries I get these everyday yummy
Derricka M.
Derricka M.
Foodie Expert
This is literally one of the best bars I ever tasted it! I love the fruit and the white coating on the outside. I could not stop eating it. I cannot leave the house withour at least three bars in my bag so I can eat throughout the day. I didn't expect a protein bar to taste so delicious. At first I was hesitant to try it but now that I'm a hundred percent satisfied with the product I am definitely going to continue to buy more of these it is a must-have. The texture is really nice. I I honestly cannot get enough of these bars. Great buy!
Noemi P.
Noemi P.
Foodie Expert
I lived these bars. These are a great alternative for a healthy snack. I carry these with me when I'm on the go. Flavor is also great.
casey c.
casey c.
Foodie Expert
So freaking good!! I love how easy it is to get protein in to my system and I love the flavor so much!!!!!!!
Shelly S.
Shelly S.
I love these they taste great. I usually keep one in my softball bag for after a game. They aren't very filling but still hit the spot when cravings hit.
Jill S.
Jill S.
Las Cruces, NM
What do you all think ? Is this a grainy bar? Is it okay for a meal substitute?
Alysia M.
Alysia M.
Wdm, IA
Foodie Expert
Which flavor is the best flavor offered?