BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's® Special K® Cracker Chips Sour Cream & Onion Baked Snacks.
27 cracker chips.
110 calories.

• Are these really good and taste like sour cream and onions??1 Answers
  • How do these compare to the Quaker rice cakes? Has anyone tried b...3 Answers
  • Does it taste more like a cracker or a chip?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "A great low calorie snack that can also be crunched up and used as a topping for baked potatoes, chili, soup, or as a breading. " in 3 reviews
Allison L.
Greenwich, NJ
These are the best healthy chips to snack on! A lot of healthy options aren’t flavorful but these are just he opposite. They aren’t greasy but they still have that potato chip feel to them. I️ could eat the whole box in one sitting!
Neta J.
Shreveport, LA
I love snacking on these! Nit only do they tadte great, but they are much better for you than traditional potato chips. They light, airy and crunchy, I love dipping them in a veggue dip also. And tgey don't taste like diet food, which I was afraid they would. I usually get mine at Walmart because they akways have better deals on them there. So if you are looking fir a healthy snack, but want something that actually taste great, try these.
Kayla W.
Wilkes-Barre
Love love love the taste! It definitely satisfies your cravings. The only downfall is it is a bit pricey. I don't buy all the time due to price point but I do treat myself once in a while with a bag !
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Though I have to admit that I prefer the cheese version (I love cheese), these are a very close runner-up. I wouldn't kick them out of bed, let me say that. The crunch on them is fantastic, too. And the value for calorie count is really great!
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Not quite as tasty to me as the cheddar version (have I mentioned my love of cheese?), but still really good. They have a great crunch and lots of flavor, although I will say that they could dial back the salt a little and still have a winner.
Kylee D.
West Jordan, UT
I love Special K, and I love a good chip, so I was SO excited to try these. I've got to be honest - I think the flavoring sprinkled on cardboard would taste better. The texture is great - thin and crunchy - and the sour cream and onion flavor is excellent! But the cracker chip itself tastes TERRIBLE. The flavoring unfortunately doesn't cover it up enough to make these edible for me. I kept trying them, hoping that the terrible flavor would be less noticeable, but there's just something weird in there that I'm not liking. I guess overall it's a win - these are horrendously overpriced anyways.
Denee J.
Foodie Expert
These taste soooo good! A great non-greasy snack with a wonderful coating of flavor, these cracker chips are now a favorite go-to snack of mine. A serving size of about 25 chips is 120 calories, but honestly even if your not into healthy snacks, these chips are delicious. The only drawback with this product is the price for how much you get. For the price I paid of $3.49, I could get at least two regular size bags of chips.
Kaitlyn W.
Depew, NY
I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about the whole "cracker chip" thing since I hate when food that is supposed to be healthier tastes dull and bland but that is not the case at all with these. they taste just like sour cream and onion chips but they have more of the texture of a cracker. If you are looking to make a small, healthier change to your snacking routine I would definitely recommend these.
Sabira H.
Foodie Expert
I literally finished the whole thing in one sitting it is sooo good. Its thin and crunchy a really tasty flavor. I bought this from Walmart and after I finished it i bought more boxes. You can eat this with many more thing like in your soup or something. I would recommend you to try this because Special K did a really great job in creating this.
Jennifer D.
Foodie Expert
These are absolutely delicious! Every single flavor is just as good as the last. The only drawback to this is that they are a little bit too good! So good in fact, that I can eat almost an entire box in one sitting. But that's okay, because they are low calorie too!
Gabriela C.
El Paso, TX
From 1-10 how tasty they are??
Amy D.
Nashville, TN
Does it taste more like a cracker or a chip?
Ijae C.
Paterson, NJ
Have you really lost any weight eating this and how much did you eat before you had to stop your self ?
Bethzaida R.
Brooklyn, Ny
Which one you like the most I like the sea salt better.
Vivian G.
Yummmm these look so good but i feel like i could eat them in one sitting lol and they seem kinda pricey compared to other snacks that give you more for your buck. Which flavor would you recommend for me to finally buy.