Kellogg's® Special K® Red Velvet Pastry Crisps 5 ct. Box uploaded by Winnie L.Kellogg's® Special K® Red Velvet Pastry Crisps 5 ct. Box uploaded by Barbara O.Kellogg's® Special K® Red Velvet Pastry Crisps 5 ct. Box uploaded by Alicia B.

BY KELLOGG'S

Special K® Pastry Crisps are ready to eat bars and should not be placed in a toaster or microwave. see more...

• I'd tried other flavors of this product and really enjoyed it. .....1 Answers
  • Are these tasty at all???2 Answers
Kyra W.
I love all of the special k products. When they introduced the red velvet pastry crisps, I just had to try them. Red velvet is one of my favorite flavors. These crisps actually do taste like re velvet cake. There is not to mich filling, and it has the perfect amount of icing on top. It being healthy is a double plus for me, you will not feel guilty eating one.
Judith D.
Doral, FL
These are a no-guilt dessert treat! I absolutely adore them. Reduced calories that feel like dessert! Great value, great taste, no guilt. What more could I ask for! I buy these regularly and keep them at work and in my purse. Love! I highly recommend them for those who want to enjoy taste and keep in shape.
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
These, as well as all the other pastry crisp flavors, are delicious! Anyone who loves red velvet flavored anything will like these. These are a yummy light snack especially for breakfast or to eat with lunch. They are quick and not too crumbly when you take them out of their package.
Michelle S.
Goddard, KS
Omg these are soo stinking yummy, I feel like a naughty girl.eating them, even though they are good for you, lol. I will continue to buy them over and over again, it's like a wonderful treat for my.middle of the day dnack. I would.recommend them to my friends who like delish food.
karen r.
Quick and easy for on the go. I like to throw this in my bag and have at a later time when i take a break. I like that there's 2 bars in every packet and different flavors to choose from. I do wish there was more quantity in the box than just 5 to 6 individually wrapped bars.
Candace P.
Fort Benning, GA
We recently grabbed a box of these for a treat at a family picnic and the kids loved them. They may not be homemade red velvet, but they're definitely more convenient for something to bring along or when a red velvet craving strikes, but you just don't have the time to bake!
Shruti K.
San Jose, CA
I start my day with these products. thy are light weight and tastes better than any other cereals. I am using this product since more than 7 years. I eat this everyday for my breakfast, The chocolate one is my favorite. Its the saviour of students life :P
Mckayla L.
Pikeville, KY
I just purchased these last week and they are delicious! I love that they satisfy your sweet cravings without all the calories. These are good for breakfast or as a snack if you want some thing sweet that doesn't contain a lot of calories.
Samantha S.
Lake Wylie, SC
These are okay if you need a quick grab and go type snack. I would have to say they are rather artificial tasting and probably aren't the first thing I would grab. Rather sweet also, but small enough to not make you feel extremely full.
Cassandra Z.
I put off trying these forever because I hate when food tastes "airy" if that makes sense. But these weren't quite as bad as I was expecting. Something you could snack on if you're on the go. Maybe I'll try some other flavors too.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Are these tasty at all???
Erin  W.
Spring, TX
I'd tried other flavors of this product and really enjoyed it. ...but does this flavor taste more like eating cake or a healthy snack.