Kellogg's® Special K® Red Velvet Pastry Crisps 5 ct. Box uploaded by Alicia B.Kellogg's® Special K® Red Velvet Pastry Crisps 5 ct. Box uploaded by Barbara O.Kellogg's® Special K® Red Velvet Pastry Crisps 5 ct. Box uploaded by Winnie L.

BY SPECIAL K

Special K® Pastry Crisps are ready to eat bars and should not be placed in a toaster or microwave. see more...

• How is this? Is it really sweet?1 Answers
  • I'd tried other flavors of this product and really enjoyed it. .....1 Answers
  • Are these tasty at all???3 Answers
Kaila R.
Jacksonville , FL
I don’t know what took me so long to try these. I often buy special k products. These are a really good treat to have when you get a craving for something sweet but don’t want all the calories of something heavy. They look like a cracker and are a little softer in texture. Flavor is good and represents red velvet pretty well, there is a light amount of creamy filling. I’m excited to try a few other flavors!
Alicia B.
I had a coupon for a box of these that I got on the back of a special K cereal box. It was a pretty nice offer, so I decided to pick them up and give them a try. The red velvet flavor in this is unbelievable. It's so yummy and the icing is just as tasty. A nice little snack when you're on the go or a good addition to any lunch! I will definitely be buying again.
Winnie L.
Bellflower, CA
There are excellent, very tasty. Loved them. I got them at Target this week due to the sale and coupons, never tried it before. It tasted really good for those sugary cravings and they are still healthy. I would buy them again next time that they are on sale. Highly recommended.
Cassandra Z.
I put off trying these forever because I hate when food tastes "airy" if that makes sense. But these weren't quite as bad as I was expecting. Something you could snack on if you're on the go. Maybe I'll try some other flavors too.
Junika J.
I am not a huge fan of special k but I am now! My mother in law knows I love red velvet cake so when she saw these on sale she got me some! It tastes just like the cake and the filling in the center is phenomenal! I can’t believe that something so tasty is a healthy snack!
Allie L.
These are so yummy! They don't taste super red velvety, but they're nice and sweet. They're perfect for an afternoon sugar fix. I'll definitely buy these again! They're cheap and yummy. :)
Kelly L.
Salyersville, KY
These red velvet crisps are absolutely delicious! There are two long crisps in each little packet. These packets are only 100 calories. I honestly can't believe it. You don't even realize that it's a low calorie snack, because the flavors and textures are so fantastic. They are the perfect light snack and have an authentic red velvet flavor. If you are a fan of red velvet, you will not be disappointed.
Kyra W.
I love all of the special k products. When they introduced the red velvet pastry crisps, I just had to try them. Red velvet is one of my favorite flavors. These crisps actually do taste like re velvet cake. There is not to mich filling, and it has the perfect amount of icing on top. It being healthy is a double plus for me, you will not feel guilty eating one.
Michelle S.
Goddard, KS
Omg these are soo stinking yummy, I feel like a naughty girl.eating them, even though they are good for you, lol. I will continue to buy them over and over again, it's like a wonderful treat for my.middle of the day dnack. I would.recommend them to my friends who like delish food.
karen r.
Quick and easy for on the go. I like to throw this in my bag and have at a later time when i take a break. I like that there's 2 bars in every packet and different flavors to choose from. I do wish there was more quantity in the box than just 5 to 6 individually wrapped bars.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Are these tasty at all???
Erin  W.
Spring, TX
I'd tried other flavors of this product and really enjoyed it. ...but does this flavor taste more like eating cake or a healthy snack.
Regine R.
How is this? Is it really sweet?