Kellogg's® Special K® Red Berries Chewy Snack Bar

by Kellogg's

Chewy with a hint of crisp, the Special K® Red Berries Chewy Snack Bars are music to your taste buds. Each bar is a delicious flavor combination of berries and whole grain oats so you can feel good about treating yourself.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kellogg's® Special K® Red Berries Chewy Snack Bar!
How would you rate this product?
Wimborne road , Poole
These are a good 'go to' when you fancy a sweet snack! Other products on the market have a lower sugar count, which doesn't make this product as appealing if you watch what you eat. These aren't healthy, but are delicious!
These are good healthy bars! They have soo many different flavours to buy and try. This one is my favourite, I'm a berry fan. These bars are good for breakfast when you don't have time. For lunch or even for a snack.
northampton
I actually prefer these to a bowl of cereal. No soggy cereal and sugary milk! They are gray for on the go and taste delicious. Not sure they fill me up but definitely great when you don’t have time for breakfast
I love those carb bars they giiiivd lot of energie ,they absolutly meet my expacration the cheerys give suche sweet flavor to the oat
ALgiers
i like to grab these and throw them in my bag i reach out to them throughout the day whever i feel a little hollow
Bogotá
Estas barritas son excelentes para entre comidas. No son tan dulces y calman la ansiedad. Son bajas en calorías
I like special k bars, they are a little bit too sweet i will like them with a little less sugar. Or use honey.
Doral, FL
Taste amazing and great for when I’m on the run or late for class while still being able to stick to my diet.
Puerto Ordaz
muy buena barra energética, excelente para una merienda o simplemente te pegue la ansiedad a cualquier hora
Dubai, Dubai
If you're one of those on the go, grab one of these and you're set for breakfast! Yummy and healthy!

Looking for your answer?