Kellogg's® Special K® Red Berries Chewy Snack Bar

by Kellogg's

Chewy with a hint of crisp, the Special K® Red Berries Chewy Snack Bars are music to your taste buds. Each bar is a delicious flavor combination of berries and whole grain oats so you can feel good about treating yourself.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kellogg's® Special K® Red Berries Chewy Snack Bar!
How would you rate this product?
Modesto, CA
I love these easy to go bars! Super yummy and such a good little snack to hold you over. They can be a little sweet but the fruit definitely brings down the taste.
these are very good and healthy. they are the perfect idea for a breakfast. they are quick healthy and delicious. it don't get any better then that! plus they are full of fruit which is a great plus. !
It's so good and tasty! I usually buy these at Target. They taste pretty sweet. I love snack bars in general because it is just so easy to bring around!
I really like these, I'll eat them for on the go breakfast some times, or if we don't have any at home I'll stop at gas station and get one. They are yummy
Tinley Park, IL
I love these bars. They offer just the right amount of sweetness and berry flavor. These are good anytime of day. I enjoy them with my coffee sometimes.
Arlington , VA
These are pretty tasty snack bars. I always throw one in my lunch box to have as a mid-morning snack. The price is comparable to similar snack bars.
Las Cruces, NM
I love all special k granola bars that I have tried. This one is great. I love that it doesn't have chocolate because I prefer my granola without
Too sweet for being a nutritional bar, your nutrional needs should be very high in order to consume this bars, but the taste is really good
bellevue
I keep these in my desk drawer at work so I don't eat the cookies and donuts in the break room. It works! Can usually find these on sale.
San jose, CA
Anything berry or strawberry is automatically my favorite. Great taste. Nice quick snack. Only problem is, I can never just eat one.

Looking for your answer?