Kellogg's Special K Red Berries Cereal Bars 6 pk uploaded by Rebeca D.

BY SPECIAL K

Cereal Bars, Red Berries see more...

Rebeca D.
San Ysidro, CA
This bars taste really good, it has a light flavor of strawberry and it does taste like oatmeal. I like to take it as a snack for work, I think it is a healthy option of a snack. I like other Special K flavors thought.
Katrina F.
Tell City
I like having theses on the go when I can’t always grab breakfast. Really tasteful and easy travel friendly
Desirae H.
Cleveland
A healthy little snack while on the go. This snack is so good and I love the flavor of the berries inside.
Irene J.
The bar takes up only about half of its packaging and is no bigger than my thumb. I love berries but this bar didn’t live up to my expectations. It’s super crunchy and takes a while to chew even a small bite. I wouldn’t recommend eating only this if you’re really hungry.
Evelyn O.
La Verne, CA
yummy and good and healthy! i used to eat these lots in the past but havent bought recently. I kind of forgot i used to love these, but i will try to find a box next time im at target! please try these theyre yummy!