Add a Photo

By SPECIAL K
#8 in Cereal

Let's hear it for willpowerA way to conquer temptation!When cravings sneak into your day, turn to positively delicious Special K® Protein Cinnamon Brown Sugar Crunch cereal. Its shape and satisfying crunch make it great for snacking!Add your voice!Tell us how you beat temptation and share encouragement on Facebook. Get daily recipes and learn more at specialk.com

Photos (26)
Cera-Rose H.
Cera-Rose H.
Lincoln, NE
Sept. 15, 2016, 1:55 p.m.
Review for: Kellogg'S Of 3
I cannot say enough good things about this cereal. About a year ago I went searching for a breakfast product that wouldn't make me feel weighed down or like I started the day on an unhealthy note. I tried this cereal thinking that it would be something I would have to force myself to eat. BUT here I am a year later and I have it every morning. Seriously. I don't skip a day. If i do, I can tell a difference in the way I feel the whole rest of the day! It tastes so good and is so healthy for you! It is the best of both worlds!
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
May 23, 2016, 5:25 p.m.
Review for: Special K Red Berries Cereal 12 oz
I love the Kellogg's Special K red berries cereal. This is the only cereal that I would eat at all. The flavor of the flakes are always crispy and nice. And the strawberries are a great touch to it. It adds a natural sweetness to the serial without being loaded with tons of sugar. This is a light cereal to eat but it feels like it keeps you full for a longer period if you are on some sort of diet or watching what you eat or just making healthy changes, you should try this cereal.
Anna D.
Anna D.
Naples, FL
May 21, 2016, 11:47 p.m.
Review for: Special K Red Berries Cereal 12 oz
When does all this reviewing end? When can I get back to my life. So - I am reviewing Red Berries cereal, it's pretty good, but what I really like is the new Special K Nourish cereals. I liked the Apple Raspberry Almond one, but I really don't care much for dried apples. Either one of the two flavors that I found are really good. I especially liked the flakes, and the weird little noodle shaped thingies, they were delightfully crunchy.
Erica Q.
Erica Q.
May 22, 2016, 7:26 p.m.
Review for: Boxes
I really like the taste of it because of the strawberries. I eat it with skim milk to help reduce calories. it has 110 calories before milk per serving. it does a good job of filling me up with one serving. The strawberries them self are dried but when milked with milk then soften up. My kids actually enjoy this cereal as well and I prefer them eating it then those sugar candy cereals. Sometimes we add bananas to it and it taste good.
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Brooklyn, NY
Aug. 17, 2016, 3:02 a.m.
Review for: Cereal Red Berries 16.7 oz
I'm only deducting a star because these are too freaking addicting in taste - they're amazing!! But the only problem is you can't stop snacking on them and soon the entire box is empty and you ate them all in like less than a day or hour lol the nutritional value I don't think is great especially if you end up chowing down on the whole box accidentally so they're yummy, not too unhealthy, but be warned very addictive!!!
Radhika M.
Radhika M.
San Jose, CA
May 20, 2016, 3:09 a.m.
Review for: Special K Red Berries Cereal 12 oz
Special K Red Berries are my favorite cereal option and its a constant on my Target shopping list! The flakes are large and crunchy and hold up well with milk (I like to use warm milk unlike the usual cold milk). This particular variety has dried strawberries added in, and there are a LOT of the berries in each pack. I don't need to add any extra sugar into the cereal though my husband does.
Eman S.
Eman S.
May 27, 2016, 11:41 a.m.
Review for: Cereal Red Berries 16.7 oz
I'm pretty much addicted to this cereal. The strawberries in it don't rehydrate into normal strawberries, but taste great. The wheat flakes are lightly sweetened. While this cereal is fairly low in calories, it's not the most filling if I'm being honest which is why I'm giving it 4 stars. I could eat two bowls of this cereal on any given day. I usually don't, but I definitely could.
Marieka B.
Marieka B.
Olympia, WA
July 16, 2016, 4:31 a.m.
Review for: Boxes
I had this cereal when I was at my friend's house for a sleepover. We woke up the next morning and when we had breakfast she said they had Special K and I kind of rolled my eyes. But it ended up being so good! I usually don't like dried fruit but the berries in the cereal were so delicious. It also makes me feel better when I'm eating it since it's suppose to be a healthier cereal.
colette b.
colette b.
Orlando, FL
May 18, 2016, 9:37 p.m.
Review for: Special K Red Berries Cereal 12 oz
I first tried this cereal when they had the 2 week challenge to lose inches off you waist. I had to eat it twice a day and didn't have to work out. It was my first time trying a cereal with fruit in it and I have to say that it was great. The berries are dried but come back to life in the milk. It does make you make you hungry but three hours thou so always have a snack handy.
Kervina L.
Kervina L.
Confession-I stopped eating cereal when I was on high school. Anyway when this cereal and another brand came out, I figured lets try it. Tired of being so rushed in morning. Let's try a sit down breakfast. Well I love the taste. This cereal taste great with soy or almond milk as I can't use regular milk. However I have since started using as my to go breakfast as well.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Princeton, NJ
What can I add to this cereal so it doesn't always taste the same, And so i will actually like to eat the same cereal dialy?
Zoe B.
Zoe B.
Do you like this cereal better with or without milk?
Donna M.
Donna M.
Akron, OH
Where can I find this cereal?
Erynn E.
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Have you tried the special k diet?
Andrea C. I.
Andrea C. I.
The strawberry can get soggy?