BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's® Family rewards. Collect points. Earn rewards. Two easy ways to collect points! Go to kfr.com to learn more. see more...

• Kellogg's® Special K® Pumpkin Spice Crunch Cereal 12.4 oz. Box Is...1 Answers
  • Has anyone found these anywhere?! If so please tell. Are they mor...1 Answers
  • How sweet is this? Love pumpkin but not overly-sweet pumpkin!1 Answers
Jennifer S.
I found this in a discount grocery store and I wanted to try it. The special k brand usually taste pretty good. It’s crunchy, has all the spices and pumpkin taste that the box says. The price was reasonable compared to other’s. Would I try it every year around this time? Probably, I like it!!
Brooke A.
St Clr Shores, MI
Yummy! I love this cereal and I wish it was on the shelves year round. It is crunchy but not too sweet and I love the little pumpkin spice balls or crunchy things. This is the perfect fall breakfast food.
Amy N.
Stillwater, MN
It's a yummy twist on a cereal I enjoy. Keeps me full all morning, has a nice crunch and great flavor! The box is really small for the price though, so I'll probably only but this box and that's why I took off one star.
Yearby B.
New Orleans , LA
They are pretty good, i think it would have been better if i paired it with almond milk. I think they needed just one more ingredient that would have made them amazing
Jennifer P.
I recently picked up a box of this cereal at my local target for under $4.00. I have been eating this cereal for the past few mornings. I have to say that I am loving it and loving that you get surprised with pumpkin spice blasts every now and then. I am a huge fan of fall and everything pumpkin spice. This cereal definitely does not disappoint!
Dresdyn A.
Moncks Corner
This is healthy, fast, easy, and delicious. I've just about found a way to eat pumpkin spice with every meal. Don't sleep on this! Again, it's one of those things I wish I could have year round. Luckily for me I only need wait about another month
Brittany T.
Concord, Nc
I wish this was a permanent all year round flavor not just seasonal! It is the best cereal when comes to pumpkin spice flavoring! I wouldn't change anything about this! Special k is spot on with this and its just the best you need to try!
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
Oh my gosh obsessed with this cereal. Perfect amount of pumpkin spice not overwhelming at all. There are little yogurt like bites along with a pumpkin flavored cereal crisp. The macros are ok on this but I definitely enjoy this on a cheat day
Courtney K.
Spruce Pine, NC
What is better than getting your pumpkin spice flavor in a healthy way? absolutely nothing! Which is why I wanted to love this cereal, but sadly the pumpkin spice flavor disappears as soon as you pour milk on it. So if you want to enjoy the flavor instead of feeling like you are eating regular old special k cereal, eat it dry! it tastes so much better that way anyway. The only good thing about eating this cereal with milk is the little yogurt like balls, they pretty much saved this review from being a one-two star review. If you decide to eat this cereal with milk make sure to include one yogurt ball in each spoonful, because somehow, it's the only thing that holds some of the pumpkin spice flavor after being doused in milk. Maybe next year Kellogg's will get it right with this one!
Stacy S.
I love the stuff. Like most pumpkin products I wish it wasn't seasonal and they had it all day or long. The pieces and it has the perfect balance of pumpkin flavor and the cereals one of the best that I have had
Natalie A.
How sweet is this? Love pumpkin but not overly-sweet pumpkin!
Christina E.
Does this taste good? When the holidays are uppn us I love everything pumkin spice.
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
Has anyone found these anywhere?! If so please tell. Are they more spice or sweet?! Dying to try.
Ashley R.