Kellogg's® Special K® Pumpkin Spice Crunch Cereal 12.4 oz. Box uploaded by Courtney K.Kellogg's® Special K® Pumpkin Spice Crunch Cereal 12.4 oz. Box uploaded by Savannah M.Kellogg's® Special K® Pumpkin Spice Crunch Cereal 12.4 oz. Box uploaded by Rachel R.

BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's® Family rewards. Collect points. Earn rewards. Two easy ways to collect points! Go to kfr.com to learn more. see more...

• How sweet is this? Love pumpkin but not overly-sweet pumpkin!1 Answers
  • Does this taste good? When the holidays are uppn us I love everythi...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know where to buy this in canada? If ...Be the first to answer!
Miriam M.
Miriam M.
Tampa, FL
My mom and I enjoyed this when she came to visit me after a rough start to the semester. Now I don't mind pumpkin spice - it's just when people overdo it or throw the balance of seasonings out of whack that gets me (e.g. adding too much cloves or whatever). This was was a perfect balance of pumpkin spice if you're someone who enjoys it but turns away from products who overdo it. This cereal also came with little yogurt nuggets that I thoroughly enjoyed. Would repurchase.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Westlake, OH
Kelloggs special k is a very great brand. i would recommend this brand to everyone and i do. i know a lot of people that buy this brand also and would probably most likely say the same thing. i eat this everyday for breakfast in the morning with a cup of milk.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Merchantville , Nj
This cereal is quite crunchy and has a great Pumpkin Spice flavor that is perfect for fall! I purchased this at Target and was really excited to try this cereal. I love Special K cereals but this was my first time trying this one and I would buy it again!
Cursia T.
Cursia T.
Uniontown, PA
okay so I've never actually eaten Kelloggs Special K pumpkin spice Crunch cereal but that sounds amazing because pumpkin spice is delicious and I know I sound like a typical white girl but that's because I am a typical white girl and pumpkin spice is what
Nikita M.
Nikita M.
Buffalo, NY
Pumpkin is great all year long, not only during the fall season. So I was so excited when Kellogg's put out this Pumpkin Spice product. It is a great balance of flavors and it is phenomenal. I love the texture of it as well. Can't get enough of this.
Amber K.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
This cereal was a pumpkin spice impulse buy. I'm glad I got it! This is a cereal that doesn't get soggy, it stays crunchy until the last mouthful. It's also fairly healthy. It has the right amount of pumpkin spice flavor. I would purchase again.
April S.
April S.
This is the perfect cereal to satisfy that pumpkin craving I have during the fall season. I tried it once and loved it. It tastes amazing. A little pricey. And unfortunately only for a limited time. I would probably buy this again.
Diane M.
Diane M.
Unfortunately I was only able to try these once but they tasted amazing definitely not overly sweet I'm not sure how much I paid for them but they were relatively inexpensive I will definitely be on the lookout again for this
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
I love the stuff. Like most pumpkin products I wish it wasn't seasonal and they had it all day or long. The pieces and it has the perfect balance of pumpkin flavor and the cereals one of the best that I have had
Madison L.
Madison L.
I am so obsessed with pumpkin spice and I am so happy they came out with these. This will make fall morning and nights so amazing. I really would love to see more pumpkin spice products from other companies
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
How sweet is this? Love pumpkin but not overly-sweet pumpkin!
Christina E.
Christina E.
Does this taste good? When the holidays are uppn us I love everything pumkin spice.
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Calgary, Alberta
Does anyone know where to buy this in canada? If so, does it taste good and what is the approximate cost?