Kellogg's® Special K Protein™ French Vanilla Protein Shakes 6-10 fl. oz. Bottles

BY KELLOGG'S

When you need a delicious and convenient way to help manage your weight, reach for creamy Special K™ Protein Shakes. With every tasty shake, you'll get the nutritional benefits of 10g protein and 5g fiber that can help satisfy your hunger so you can lose weight.* see more...

• "Make sure you refrigerate them because they are much better cold!" in 1 review
Blair S.
Camby, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
The French vanilla is my favorite flavor of the protein shakes. I like to have one with 2 cheese sticks for breakfast or for snake sometimes. Helps get the protein or need and to make sure you don't over eat.
Heather H.
Fernandina, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I just bought these and tried one this morning and I was disappointed. The consistency is thicker than I thought it would be and it is way too sweet and leaves a weird after taste in my mouth. I feel really full, but I feel sick full. I drank the shake at about 7 am and its now 8:30 am and I am starting to feel hungry, but my stomach still feels sick. I am gonna end up trying to give the rest of these away or chuck them. I don't like it.
Carmen T.
Madison, MS
Make sure you refrigerate them because they are much better cold! They taste good and work as a snack for me, but don't keep me full enough to replace a meal.
Sarah H.
Puyallup , WA
I drink these for breakfast because I am always on the go. They help keep that shaky, hangry feeling away before lunch!