4 colors available

BY KELLOGG'S #42 in Fitness Supplements

It s time to shake up your morning with one truly great-tasting breakfast shake! 10g Protein 5g Fiber 10fl oz. Bottles Satisfies hunger longer* Special K Milk Chocolate Protein Shakes are the perfectly portable, on-the-go way to grab breakfast! With 10 grams of protein and 5 grams of fiber, it s the creamy, delicious way to satisfy your hunger* and help you lose weight. And with its resealable lid and handy-dandy design, you can tuck it in your purse, car or gym bag. It s the yummy, chocolatey-good protein shake you ve been waiting for! Special K Protein Shakes: When you need a delicious and convenient way to help manage your weight, reach for creamy Special K Protein Shakes. With every tasty shake, you ll get the nutritional benefits of 10g protein and 5g fiber that satisfy your hunger so you can lose weight* *Diets high in protein and fiber may aid weight see more...

• Whats your favorite flavor? 56 Answers
  • What are some good protein shakes or foods? & are these good c...2 Answers
  • Are these good to drink after a work out? 2 Answers
Kellogg's Special K Protein Shakes
  • "These taste great and they are so convenient especially for a breakfast on the go if I'm in a hurry in the morning. " in 24 reviews
  • "its great for a meal replacement, or especially 'on the go' times which is mostly for when I use it or to replace a meal during my busy work day!" in 20 reviews
  • "I know that some people might prefer less sugar/lower calorie drinks but honestly if you want one that tastes pretty good and you don't cringe at drinking so you can actually stick to it... this is a really good way to go." in 16 reviews
  • "I recommend these as a quick breakfast as long as you have a piece of fruit or something else to go with it " in 12 reviews
  • "I drank the Chocolate flavored Protein Shake every morning and before workouts for eight months straight and never got tired of them!" in 11 reviews
Katie W.
Katie W.
Valparaiso, IN
I would give it 5 reviews if it were for the taste of the chocolate. They taste delicious. But please don't drink these if you're trying to be health conscious! They're completely artificial and the amount of sugar in these is ridiculous!! Try an actual protein powder without all that sugar. Especially if you're trying to lose weight. Definitely not a breakfast substitute. Or...try eggs, whole wheat toast, and half an avocado.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
These are delicious. They have a great strawberry taste. The flavor is amazing. I usually end up drinking one of these for breakfast every day. These are a little pricey. However, the great taste makes them worth it. My only complaint would be, they could use more protein in them. Other than that, they are perfect to me.
Clarissa N.
Clarissa N.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
Being a full time college student, these save my life! I sometimes find myself in a bind where I cannot eat a full lunch or dinner so I drink one of these and I am good to go until I get the time. After drinking of these I feel full and have enough engery to run the rest of my day.
Bobbie M.
Bobbie M.
Kennewick, WA
Foodie Expert
A quick on the go drink that fills me up in the mornings! Strawberry is the only flavor I've tried & it's so good. I'll be buying the strawberry flavor again & can't wait to try others! I bought mine at Walmart but I've seen them at other grocery stores as well!
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Milton, FL
Foodie Expert
I love these shakes. This is what I have for breakfast on my way to work each day. I drink it about 7 am and have my morning snack around 10 am. These hold me over easily until then. They taste pretty good without that chalky aftertaste.
Lacey D.
Lacey D.
Paris, AR
Foodie Expert
I love to grab one of these when I'm in a hurry for breakfast. I've tried a few flavors and strawberry is my favorite. They have a great texture and taste. Much more pleasant than other brands I have tried before.
Cassie R.
Cassie R.
Medford, OR
Foodie Expert
Love the strawberry and cappuccino. It can be a meal replacement or a snack. It has a great taste without tasting chalky. Every store around here carries them and the four pack is super inexpensive!
Marissa b.
Marissa b.
I love drinking these in the morning for my breakfast. It makes me full and ready for the day ahead. I think they come in a variety of flavors but Strawberry is my favorite.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Phillipsburg, NJ
I am not a huge fan on milk but this is litrerally great ! It tastes like Nesquick strawberry milk and it helps me get my protein which is good because I am a vegetarian.
Cynthia V.
Cynthia V.
Foodie Expert
I tried the chocolate flavor and I thought it was okay I didn't like the thick powered taste it left. But it did fill me up but I won't be buying again.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Whats your favorite flavor?
Kelli B.
Kelli B.
Narragansett, RI
Do they taste good?
Angela P.
Angela P.
Arlington, VA
What is your favorite flavor of these?
Marisa U.
Marisa U.
London, CA
What flavor did you prefer? Can you taste the protein in them? And are they filling?
Amy K.
Amy K.
Wexford, PA
Do these have a weird after taste like some other protein drinks?