Kellogg's Special K Protein Meal Bar, Variety Pack, 12 Double Chocolate and 12 Chocolate Peanut Butter, 1.59-Ounce Bars, Pack of 24

BY SPECIAL K

• Are these good when it comes to the taste?2 Answers
John B.
San Diego
These are a throw back for me. First time I had one was back on my first deployment. I eat them pretty regularly now when I see them on sale. Flavor is great; I would just rather have a bar with whey protein instead.
Heather G.
Louisville , KY
These are so good you feel like you are eating dessert. The amount of protein is adequate and it's a great meal replacement or after gym snack. The only thing I would alter is the sugar content.
Cristina D.
Temple, TX
These don't completely fill you up. But if you're looking for something that will tide you over for a bit until you can actually get a meal, then they're perfect. Good flavor and a good burst of energy when I need it.
Casie B.
Rogersville, MO
These taste great, but I would have one between classes to tide myself over until I had a chance to eat lunch, and my stomach never stopped growling.
Shelby s.
Oceanside, CA
I love these, they taste great and are really good to have in your purse when you aren't able to eat a whole meal. i keep them in my scrub pockets.
Melanie S.
Fayetteville , NC
Very jumyy, taste is great , a good way to get a snack in when you are in a rush.. I like them in the mrning to get a little energy in me
Tina B.
Basingstoke, Hampshire
Tasty and good on the move , would highly recommend if your too busy in the morning to grab a full breakfast
Ashley  V.
Lancaster, CA
Are these good when it comes to the taste?