Kellogg's Special K Protein Meal Bar Chocolate Caramel - 6 CT uploaded by Ariana C.

BY SPECIAL K

Kellogg's™ Special K™ Chocolate Caramel Protein Meal Bar.
†Contains 4.5g of total fat per bar.
10g protein.
5g fiber†.
Satisfies hunger longer*.
Drop a jean size in 2 weeks1.
As part of the Special K challenge™.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Kellogg's family rewards.
kelloggsfamilyrewards.com.
6 - 1.59 oz (45g) bars. see more...

Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Lisle, IL
Foodie Expert
I love a good meal replacement but this just did not do the trick for me. It was too artificially-over sweet in my opinion. It definitely did hold me over in regards to not feeling super hungry and I do enjoy the other Kellogg's flavors, this just was not my favorite.
Desirae S.
Desirae S.
Enid, OK
These bars at so good and they are great for a snack in between food. These bars are great for if you aren't wanting to gain a lot of weight by having something sweet.i would definitely recommend these to other people and many more of this company's products.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Love these bars the caramel is my favorite. Sometimes I eat two a day as a replacement meal.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
As a mom who doesn't always have time to eat I think that these meal bars are absolutely amazing. When you're trying to watch your weight or just need something quick to throw in your purse these are a fantastic option. They taste great and really fill you up without being overly heavy or too full of calories they are Fantastic Four the woman trying to watch what she eats and lose a little weight or just trying to be a bit healthier. I also like to carry a few in my diaper bag or along with me in my car for those times where I really need a snack but don't want to get something high fat or unhealthy fast food. I would recommend these to just about anyone women men go for it they're fantastic flavors and really amazing food I think that they're great and I plan to keep buying them.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
These were perfect for me when I'm at work and no time for a lunch break. Kept me full for about 3 hours which isn't bad considering it's a meal replacement. Tastes great too and not chalky like some others
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Goleta, CA
These are really yummy! good source of protein and the calories won't kill you! they fill you up and satisfy your sweet tooth at the same time
Ariana C.
Ariana C.
San Jose, CA
Supper yummy! This is perfect for those two hour breaks in between classes.
Nikolina M.
Nikolina M.
If your on the go, such as early mornings, this is the best thing you could eat. The protein however is the only main healthy ingredient, but I'd give it a chance.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
Not the best meal replacement bar, but it will do in a pinch. The protein will fill you up for a bit.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Edinboro, Pa
Very filling for a cereal bar. The chocolate is so good. Does not taste like a healthy choice but it is!