BY SPECIAL K

Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
I will not buy these again. They're too rich and after half of one I'm ready to toss it. The only reason I kept eating the ones I have is d/t the protein and the hopes that since it's a "meal bar," that it would curb my appetite. I have definitely had better. They look very good on the box but unless you like chomping into a marshmallow (such as an Easter Peep's) or a sugar hill then these will make you cringe. I gave them 2 stars for the protein and the tad bit of chocolate and minty flavor.
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
These are to die for! mint is my weakness. I love mint everything! so when I saw these I had to try them. and as expected they are delicious! they make a great snack. I can never just have 1 though. they are that good!
Laura S.
Austin, TX
These are tasty! And I like that they have added protein in them. I can't imagine how anyone could call this a meal, even if you're dieting, but as a substantial snack, they are great.
Miranda S.
Philadelphia , PA
I love these so much ! If you love mint chocolate chip ice cream you will also love these . So lite and filling !!
Yesenia S.
North Hills, CA
YES YES YES! I love special K. They know exactly what someone who is on a diet will crave! These tasted AMAZING!
Chelsea E.
Charlotte, NC
Girl scout thin mints with out the guilt. buy these on sale and stock up. you won't regret it
Mona A.
London, ON
This bar was just not for me. I love minty foods but this bar didn't taste as delicious as other Kellogg's products do. The mint was too overpowering and didn't work well with the chocolate.