BY KELLOGG'S

Var Wccpi = "Prod6180931"; see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Franklin, GA
I really prefer the milk chocolate version over the mocha version, the mocha version is really kinda chalky and sweet tasting to me, but I like black coffee, so that probably has a great deal to do with it. Otherwise I love the shakes and drink one a day, helps me feel good, feel like not just randomly snacking all day, and it tastes pretty dang good!
Lyssa G.
Lyssa G.
Spring, TX
these are super good, super sweet and but not enough protein for me. I cant drink sweets very often but these are just right. If you want a sweet treat these are a good option instead of a milk shake. They are pretty good mixed with coffee for a protein coffee :)
Mahayla P.
Mahayla P.
I drink one of these every morning with cereal and it's very filling, keeps me full until lunch. The mocha taste is very prominent too which I didn't expect but was surprised when it tasted almost like coffee.
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
Brockton, MA
I love these breakfast drinks. I put them in my fridge and drink them on the way to work. They keep me full to lunch and some flavors even have coffee in them! I highly recommend this product.
Amy V.
Amy V.
I loved the flavor! I could drink these for breakfast every single morning. It's convenient and I just keep them in the fridge door to quickly grab on my way out.
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Johnson City, NY
I liked the taste of these but they did not fill me up the way that they are supposed to. It would never work as an actual replacement for me.
Desiree D.
Desiree D.
Parkersburg, WV
I was trying to find a shake w/ protein that actually tastes good. These were great for on the go and helped me feel full.
Dora S.
Dora S.
Greensboro, NC
I absolutely love this specially when I'm on the run and can sit long enough to enjoy a breakfast. Breakfast on the go.
Traci T.
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA
Tasty shake! Pretty good taste! Love that it's mocha! Keeps you full! I got mine at Target. I highly recommend these 😊
christine p.
christine p.
San Diego , CA
I love drinking these , since I found out I was pregnant I've been trying to find healthy shakes and foods , and it turns out these shakes are actually great for pregnancy. It has all the vitamins you need , the only thing Is that it's suppose to curve your appetite so i had to eat grapes or a salad before drinking it.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Are these any good? I've been wanting to try them.
Renate B.
Renate B.
Glen Burnie, MD
What flavor is your favorite?
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Chickamauga, Ga
Wonder if I could add skimmilk to make the texture thinner
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Fitspiration Expert
How much sugar is in these drinks?