Kellogg's® Special K® Protein Chocolate Cherry Nut Snack Bar 1.23 oz. Wrapper uploaded by pauline t.

BY KELLOGG'S

Carla H.
Just tried this product for the first time and it is delicious! I had it as a snack on my break and it kept me full. The flavors blend well.
Shyla C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I'm so glad I didn't see you today and you guys are so excited for Christmas you are my life love love it love love and
Oriana B.
I am aware that as a protein product there are others with more protein content but the flavor of these bars make you a complete addict, definitely delicious and its texture perfectly designed, I love it after going to train, very delicious.
Jemny M.
Homestead, FL
Omg i love these bars so much i cant even explain it the are amazing definitely would recommend
Christina S.
Tucson, AZ
My hubby loves to eat this in the morning and and he loves it and so he says he would reccomend it to you reading this.
Tammy R.
These Kellogg's Special K Protein Chocolate Cherry Nut Snack Bar is a great snack for anytime of day or night.It is a tasty delight to share with family or friends.They are wrapped in a wrapper so you can take it with you on the go. I will buy them again and I do recommend them!
Rossana A.
Miami
Los productos de Kellogg's son buenísimos me encantaría probar este maravilloso snack a ver si me ayuda con mi anciedad
I love to eat this protein chocolate cherry nut snack bar as it provides protein to my body and has good taste
Kim W.
I don't know what it is about this stuff, but I am addicted. I used to be a salty, chip type of person. Never was big on sweets. This has been my favorite "healthier" go to snack.
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i buy kellogg's special k protein chocolate cherry nut snack bars because they have a great flavor i love. i bought these snack bars at shaw's for a reasonable price. i am a repeat consumer of this product because they are awesome snack. i would recommend these snack bars to my friends and family because they taste awesome. i enjoy these kellogg's bars with coffee for an afternoon snack.