Kellogg's® Special K® Protein Chocolate Cherry Nut Snack Bar 1.23 oz. Wrapper uploaded by pauline t.

BY KELLOGG'S

pauline t.
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i buy kellogg's special k protein chocolate cherry nut snack bars because they have a great flavor i love. i bought these snack bars at shaw's for a reasonable price. i am a repeat consumer of this product because they are awesome snack. i would recommend these snack bars to my friends and family because they taste awesome. i enjoy these kellogg's bars with coffee for an afternoon snack.
Shyla C.
Shyla C.
Boynton Beach, FL
I'm so glad I didn't see you today and you guys are so excited for Christmas you are my life love love it love love and
christina s.
christina s.
Shawnee, OK
Tastes real good and i love the cherry with choclate. Gets my day going. If you love cherrys you will love this!
Rachel O.
Rachel O.
Sacramento, CA
These were just ok. Special k products are pretty pricey and this flavor didn't blow me away.
Kenny S.
Kenny S.
Roosevelt , NY
Siempre he escuchado de este producto pero aún no lo he párpado me llama la atención
Carla H.
Carla H.
Just tried this product for the first time and it is delicious! I had it as a snack on my break and it kept me full. The flavors blend well.
Jemny M.
Jemny M.
Homestead, FL
Omg i love these bars so much i cant even explain it the are amazing definitely would recommend
Tammy R.
Tammy R.
These Kellogg's Special K Protein Chocolate Cherry Nut Snack Bar is a great snack for anytime of day or night.It is a tasty delight to share with family or friends.They are wrapped in a wrapper so you can take it with you on the go. I will buy them again and I do recommend them!
Carlos C.
Carlos C.
Estas ricas barras de proteinas son necesarias para realizar una dieta completan y que permit a ganar peso
Mahayla H.
Mahayla H.
Paint Rock, AL
Good granola bar. With lots of protein and nuts. I would perfer these over any other kind they are delicious.