BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's® Special K® Baked Snacks Butter Popcorn Chips.
28 popcorn chips.
120 calories.
Naturally & artificially flavored. see more...

Nicole V.
Windsor, Ontario
I first discovered these one day as a sample arrived in my mailbox. I have always loved popcorn but refrain from eating in the past as I always get kernels stuck in between my teeth and due to sensitivity often find myself left with bleeding gums after using toothpicks or dental floss used to clean the kernal corns left behind. So I was absolutely excited to see that someone had the ingenious idea to turn an old fashion favorite into a chip so that I and as I suspect many others such as denture wearer's can enjoy popcorn without the pain of sore gums far outlasting the enjoyment of popping the cornals. So I love these and soon as I saw them on my local grocery store shelves bought a box and luckily they come in different flavors already. No need to add a thing. Not unless you want to of course. I have already used them in place of nachos in my salsa and taco dip.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
I thought that I would love these, but frankly, the salt flavor is so strong that I miss the point entirely and just have to put them down. Which is too bad, because it's a great idea. Just poorly executed.