BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's® Special K® Berry Streusel Pastry Crisps.
New!
10 pastry crisps.
2 per pouch.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
100 calories per pouch.
5-0.88oz (25g) pouches. see more...

Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Wolcottville, IN
These Crisps are a great healthy snack option with lots of great flavors. I haven't tried them all yet, but I do love this berry flavor.
Gina S.
Gina S.
I like these, I like the combo of crispness and the fruit. They work great for eating on the go.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
San antonio, Tx
These are very tasty but very small. Low calorie for sure but there's not much to them.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
West Haven, CT
Foodie Expert
These snacks are alright , I have had better .. I wouldn't suggest them though
Andrea  H.
Andrea H.
Morrilton, AR
These are so delicious I'm literally in love with this product they are really good and a great on the go snack!
Lynnsey R.
Lynnsey R.
These are great for breakfast on the go! They taste similar to pop tarts, but they are healthier for you. However it takes about two packs to fill me up. So I would recommend eating two packs or eating some fruit with them.
Nikki L.
Nikki L.
Love these! They remind me of pop-tarts, only not nearly as sweet or bad for you. Just the right portion for a small snack. I'd say they are pretty delicious! We buy them in bulk at Costco because everyone loves them, from my grandma to my 1 year old!
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Ottawa, ON
Foodie Expert
I do like the taste of these bars but one is never enough. They can be pricey for just a few bars. I would rather make muffins
Harriet A.
Harriet A.
Tamworth
If you love the ordinary strawberry flavor kellogs pastry crisps you we love these. I would recommend them to just about anyone! Great for breakfast on the go!
Mi Q.
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
Products esta how you would use ?