BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's® Special K® Berry Streusel Pastry Crisps.
New!
10 pastry crisps.
2 per pouch.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
100 calories per pouch.
5-0.88oz (25g) pouches. see more...

Morgan M.
West Haven, CT
Foodie Expert
These snacks are alright , I have had better .. I wouldn't suggest them though
Kelly B.
San antonio, Tx
These are very tasty but very small. Low calorie for sure but there's not much to them.
Andrea  H.
Morrilton, AR
These are so delicious I'm literally in love with this product they are really good and a great on the go snack!
Kayla D.
Hudson, FL
There ok not my favorite the flavor is kind of bland also dry if you don't have anything else to eat then eat them
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
Yo e probado estos productos y me parecen muy buenos, sobre todo para calmar algo el hambre en horas de trabajo o estudios.
Jamie  A.
New Kensington, PA
Love them. They taste just like a blueberry poptart. Great on the go snack. Plus good price.
Harriet A.
Tamworth
If you love the ordinary strawberry flavor kellogs pastry crisps you we love these. I would recommend them to just about anyone! Great for breakfast on the go!
Rebecca W.
Ottawa, ON
Foodie Expert
I do like the taste of these bars but one is never enough. They can be pricey for just a few bars. I would rather make muffins
Nikki L.
Love these! They remind me of pop-tarts, only not nearly as sweet or bad for you. Just the right portion for a small snack. I'd say they are pretty delicious! We buy them in bulk at Costco because everyone loves them, from my grandma to my 1 year old!
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
Products esta how you would use ?