BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's® Special K® Berry Streusel Pastry Crisps.
New!
10 pastry crisps.
2 per pouch.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
100 calories per pouch.
5-0.88oz (25g) pouches. see more...

Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Foodie Expert
I tried these for the first time today and they were SO delicious. For only being 100 calories they were SO yummy! The flavor was good and they were crispy but not too hard! I would love to try more of these because I did check online and noticed there there are multiple other flavors!
Emily S.
Birmingham, MI
I have this for breakfast at work all the time. Curbs my appetite till lunch time, low calories and taste great. Price is good, even more so if you can find it on sale at Kroger.
#nerdygirl ..
I love these. My mom doesn't buy these anymore because they are expansive and not very good for you. They taste great though.
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
Yo e probado estos productos y me parecen muy buenos, sobre todo para calmar algo el hambre en horas de trabajo o estudios.
Jacqueline f.
New Richmond, OH
Tastes great, easy and convienient breakfast, kids love them, low calorie...will definately be a staple purchase for me!
Melissa B.
Bridgton, ME
Foodie Expert
These are so light and tasty just a bit sweet. I do like the fact of calorie content and help with weight management.
Emily B.
Champaign , IL
Foodie Expert
I love these so much! They kind of taste like a poptart. They really help with cravings and my sweet tooth!
Jamie  A.
New Kensington, PA
Love them. They taste just like a blueberry poptart. Great on the go snack. Plus good price.
Kayla D.
Hudson, FL
There ok not my favorite the flavor is kind of bland also dry if you don't have anything else to eat then eat them
Lynnsey R.
These are great for breakfast on the go! They taste similar to pop tarts, but they are healthier for you. However it takes about two packs to fill me up. So I would recommend eating two packs or eating some fruit with them.
Mi Q.
Miami, Florida
Products esta how you would use ?