BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's® Special K® Berry Streusel Pastry Crisps.
New!
10 pastry crisps.
2 per pouch.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
100 calories per pouch.
5-0.88oz (25g) pouches. see more...

Emily S.
Emily S.
Birmingham, MI
I have this for breakfast at work all the time. Curbs my appetite till lunch time, low calories and taste great. Price is good, even more so if you can find it on sale at Kroger.
#nerdygirl ..
#nerdygirl ..
I love these. My mom doesn't buy these anymore because they are expansive and not very good for you. They taste great though.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Bridgton, ME
Foodie Expert
These are so light and tasty just a bit sweet. I do like the fact of calorie content and help with weight management.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Champaign, IL
Foodie Expert
I love these so much! They kind of taste like a poptart. They really help with cravings and my sweet tooth!
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Foodie Expert
I tried these for the first time today and they were SO delicious. For only being 100 calories they were SO yummy! The flavor was good and they were crispy but not too hard! I would love to try more of these because I did check online and noticed there there are multiple other flavors!
Jamie  A.
Jamie A.
New Kensington, PA
Love them. They taste just like a blueberry poptart. Great on the go snack. Plus good price.
Miami, Florida
Yo e probado estos productos y me parecen muy buenos, sobre todo para calmar algo el hambre en horas de trabajo o estudios.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Hudson, FL
There ok not my favorite the flavor is kind of bland also dry if you don't have anything else to eat then eat them
Jacqueline f.
Jacqueline f.
New Richmond, OH
Tastes great, easy and convienient breakfast, kids love them, low calorie...will definately be a staple purchase for me!
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
I was scared to try this at first but I went ahead and bought them. They are a great anytime snack. They are now a staple on my shopping list
Miami, Florida
Products esta how you would use ?