BY SPECIAL K

Kellogg's Chocolate Caramel Protein Meal Bars: Satisfies hunger longer 10g of protein plus fiber*NEW_LINE* see more...

Angeles U.
Doral, FL
me encantas estas barritas de kellogg, son diliciosas, me encantan porque tiene chocolate, y calma un poco la ansiedad de comer mucho mas comida. para meriendas es perfecta.
Savana S.
Allentown, PA
I have the prezel, carmel and chocolate one and i love it, i usually just eat that for breaskfast with a protein shake/ smoothie and it fills me up. I try to use it almost everyday unless I'm really hunger and need a bigger meal.
Shawna G.
Great value on a budget! I wish there was more of a variety but you can't go wrong with chocolate and strawberry! I recommend this product for a morning snack.
Mozhan A.
I don't eat bars often but when I do it's this one! It's so yummy and healthy. If you have a sweet tooth but want to stay eating healthy grab one of these!
Kerry B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
These are delicious for a snack anytime! They keep me full for a while too! I highly recommend these for people who are on the go a lot .
Michelle K.
Glendale, CA
These are absolutely delicious and a healthier alternative to what I would usually eat. Helped me switch over to a healthier side
Stefanie D.
These are great! They taste so good and they're the perfect little snack on the go
Joselina R.
San Francisco de Macoris
Me encantan esas barritas de chocolate Kellogg´s, te quita la ansiedad y bajas de peso, yo las recomendaría.