Kellogg's® Special K® Granola Cereal Touch of Honey

by Kellogg's

There’s nothing like a little crispy, crunchy goodness to get you going… that’s why we’ve created Special K® Low-Fat Granola Cereal!Clusters of whole grain oats and a touch of sweet honey, this low-fat granola cereal is an oh-so-satisfying was to wake up and start the day.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kellogg's® Special K® Granola Cereal Touch of Honey!
How would you rate this product?
Pharr, TX
Usually don't have time for breakfast so I have this prepared for me to go out! It's so convenient and keeps me full til my lunch break. It comes in a cute plastic container. Perfect.
Kellogg's Granola with a Touch of Honey in a 2.5 oz. box is great for travel and on the go hunger needs. I especially like this Special K because the honey adds some nice flavor. It is healthy and good for you. I would recommend this cereal to other people.
Comstock Park, MI
I buy this granola and mix it with my yogurt. Although this is not my favorite granola to eat on its own, i do enjoy it in yogurt. I use this one because it has less sugar and calories than other granolas.
Delicious, even if you don;t like "healthy" foods as such. Tastes like a sweat crunchy snack. That's what it is really lol. If your allergic to honey stay away.
Poca, WV
Kelloggs jiffy peanut butter cereal is the bomb, I love peanut butter and this product take care of my craving, Cait wait to get more.
Really good for an on the go type breakfast. I can eat this in the car & avoid the dreaded drive through stop on those busy mornings
Wise, VA
I love adding my Greek yogurt to these travel packs. I also like to add fruit in as well. So fun and easy. Love this packaging.
San juan, Puerto Rico
Me encanta darle este producto a mis niños ya que ellos le encanta para merendar para la escuela o para merendar en la casa😄
Bremerton , WA
i love putting this granola on my yogurt but only a sprinkle just because there is lots of sugar in this! inexpensive.
Meu nutricionista me recomenda granola dessa marca e o sabor é otimo. Gosto muito de misturar com leite ou iorgute

Looking for your answer?