GroceryGrains, Rice & CerealKellogg's
Kellogg's Special K Granola Cereal Touch of Honey

Kellogg's® Special K® Granola Cereal Touch of Honey

by Kellogg's

There’s nothing like a little crispy, crunchy goodness to get you going… that’s why we’ve created Special K® Low-Fat Granola Cereal!Clusters of whole grain oats and a touch of sweet honey, this low-fat granola cereal is an oh-so-satisfying was to wake up a

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kellogg's® Special K® Granola Cereal Touch of Honey!
How would you rate this product?
Arti B.
Orange Park, FL
I'm not sure if the one I ate was stale or not.. but it almost tastes like cardboard.. not a fan
Aaliya K.
This is so good! I would recommend this to others. I bought this at my local grocery store. Its perfect for a quick snack, tried it once but would love to try it again.
Blanca G.
These are great to keep at work for the days I don't get breakfast at home.
These are great to keep at work for the days I don't get breakfast at home.
Lauren K.
These make it so easy to prepare a single portion of oatmeal. A morning favorite!!!!!
Erisenia S.
me encanta la miel y eso hace que estas granola sean especial para mi a media mañana y mas l as calorias
Jessica B.
Bellefonte, PA
I love these because they taste awesome and you never have to dirty a dish. Comes in multiple flavors.
Karla B.
omaha
i love to eat these granola minis if im on the go i can just take one and make it at work
Diana R.
Me gusta mucho su sabor y las acompaño con un poco de yogur o con leche fria para desayuno
Maria O.
Bogotá
Life saver. I buy them regularly when I'm in a rush. Good value and good taste but not my ideal breakfast. Thought the packaging is perfect to eat it on the way.
Naquita R.
This has the perfect touch of honey and sweetness mixed with the perfect amount of crunch and the price is right it was a let me try it moment and I'm happy I did.

Looking for your answer?