Add a Photo

By KELLOGG'S
#179 in Cereal
New from Special K® discover goodness in every biteKellogg’s® Special K Nourish® is specially crafted to delight and inspire you. Multi-grain flakes with quinoa, wholesome granola delicious fruit and sliced almonds create a blend of unique flavors and positive nutrition that’ll nourish you.
Photos (2)
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Elizabethport, NJ

As far as healthy cereal goes this would definitely be my all time favorite. It has a good crunch from the flakes which don't get soggy easily. It has a little bit of tart from the berries and a little bit of sweet from the yogurt. And after your done eating the cereal the milk is left with such a good berry and yogurt flavor, and that is one of the biggest things I look for when buying cereal.
Hailie K.
Hailie K.
Grand Rapids, MI

Out of all the Special K flavors of cereal, this is my favorite! The Special k flakes have that perfect crunch, while the fruit gives it a nice berry touch, and the yogurt makes the cereal a little more creamy. I've tried many of the Special K cereals, over the past 5 years when one of my friends turned me on to the craze of this healthier cereal, and I have to say Fruit & yogurt is the best.
Vineetaa S.
Vineetaa S.

This has to be my all time favorite "flavor" of the Special K cereals! I've purchased this so many times because I just can't get enough! I really love the taste as the cereal isn't very sweet and also it has nice clusters of fruit covered in yogurt which also lend a nice flavor to the milk. It's definitely healthy, great product, worth the price! I love it.
Erica V.
Erica V.
Conyers, GA

I love love love special k fruit n yogurt edition! I seriously can eat this every morning ,evening ,and afternoon. I especially eat it a lot when I go on a diet. I love how it actually gives you the flavor of fresh fruit and the yogurt gives it a healthy feeling. I absolutely recommend everyone to out and buy this cereal.
Kylie S.
Kylie S.
Philadelphia, PA

This is my favorite cereal. It is harder to find in stores, so when I do find it I buy it in bulk. I eat this at least 3 times a week. It makes me feel both healthy and that I am eating something that tastes good. It is a great product and i would highly highly recommend trying this.
Gownou T.
Gownou T.

By far one of my favorite cereal. Every time I go to woodmans or Walmart i would always go pick up these babies and stack them in my kitchen. They never done me wrong! Taste great as it looks on the box. I'm really picky about cereal but hands down this is one of the best out there.
cindy p.
cindy p.

It's a simple cereal. I quite like it, but I think it would benefit from some crunch (toasted almonds? chia seeds? granola?). I find I always add a bit of additional toppings when having this. It's an upgrade over Cheerios, but definitely isn't the best cereal out there.
Missy M.
Missy M.
Seymour , CT

Love this cereal, makes me forward to having it in the morning. Cereal is good without being overly sweet, and the crunchy flakes in the cereal hold up pretty well in milk so there's no worry of them going soggy.Thids cereal also keeps me pretty full, totally recommended
Laken H.
Laken H.

This is one of my favorite cereals. I love that it is healthy and the fact that it does not taste like it is healthy. I love the granola and yogurt clusters. I do wish there were more of the granola and yogurt pieces in it. But still it is a delicious cereal. So yummy.
Melissa d.
Melissa d.

It's was an okay product but I would probably but again. Every couple of days I guess. I don't eat it all the time though. My mother loved it as it taste good and smells good. It is a bit pricey so can't always buy it. But would buy again as it tastes really good
Breanne Z.
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI

How would you explain the flavor of this cereal?
Claudia T.
Claudia T.

Does anyone know if this interfere at all with absorption of thyroid medicine?

Join Now