Add a Photo

By SPECIAL K
#17 in Cereal

Kellogg's® Special K® Fruit & Yogurt Cereal.
Crunchy rice and wheat flakes with oat and fruit clusters and yogurt coated clusters.
Calories 120.
Saturated fat 0g, 0%.
Sodium 140mg, 6%.
Sugars 10g.
Fiber 3g, 10%.
Iron 45%.
Per 3/4 cup serving.
Good source of fiber & made with whole grain.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Value size.

Photos (9)
Gisela O.
Gisela O.
West Covina, CA

Special K is always my go to cereal but this one is my all time FAVORITE cereal! I could honestly eat 2-3 bowl in one sitting because I love the yogurt pieces inside! I remember when my mom would buy this I would serve myself a bowl and I would always pick the yogurt pieces out from the bag and put them inside my bowl and to this day, 7 years later, I still do the same thing. This cereal in general is very delicious, but those yogurt pieces 👌🏼.
Brooke V.
Brooke V.

This is my absolute favorite cereal of all time!!! Even if I wasn't into fitness I would still eat this everyday. There is just something about those yogurt bites, and in combinations with the fruit. The flakes are even sweet! When you are done eating the cereal the left over milk is the best part of this stuff! Literally the only cereal I buy most of the time is this one, no one can top this. Healthy and delicious!
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
Madisonville, TN

This is very good cereal, very good crunch, the yogurt taste was good, and I enjoyed it as an alternative to my usual Red Berries flavor. It is a good value, especially when you buy the family size. I always have a box of Special K Red Berries in my office at work and at home for a quick breakfast or even as a snack or alternative light dinner option on days when I may have had a heavier lunch. Love my Special K!
Colleen F.
Colleen F.

Special K Fruit & Yogurt cereal is definitely one of my all-time favorites. At many stores they don't offer the bigger, greater value-sized boxes though, which is kind of a con because the smaller boxes don't last very long. However, the cereal does have a great taste and there are plenty of yogurt pieces in it! It's also a healthier, better tasting alternative to many other breakfast cereals on the market.
Jennifer N Ronnie F.
Jennifer N Ronnie F.
Sacramento, CA

I eat special k usually once a week and they always have something new to try at the store. I enjoy most of them just not the one with the chocolate bits it leaves a waxy taste in your mouth. But this one is sweet yet not too sweet you get the berry taste the yogurt pieces are delicious for sure a special k top contender I usually get the larger box its better than spending a dollar less for half the size!
Sunita R.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL

I love the blend of this cereal, it's really tasty and it's not too sweet. Most healthy cereals contain a bland taste except this one, it's really delicious. I sometimes have it for breakfast or before a workout. You can pick it up at your local grocery store, they valued at a good price. If you're looking for something to make your breakfast a little healthier, I would recommend giving this one a try.
Tanya M.
Tanya M.
Newcastle, WY

This is one of my favorite cereals! Starting the day forcing myself to eat a healthy breakfast isn't how I like to start my day. Fortunately, it's not hard at all to start a day making a healthy decision with this cereal. It's easier to eat healthier when the food tastes good. And this does! The little fruit and yogurt clusters are delightful. Even my five year old likes this and begs for it every day.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Elizabeth, NJ

As far as healthy cereal goes this would definitely be my all time favorite. It has a good crunch from the flakes which don't get soggy easily. It has a little bit of tart from the berries and a little bit of sweet from the yogurt. And after your done eating the cereal the milk is left with such a good berry and yogurt flavor, and that is one of the biggest things I look for when buying cereal.
Hailie K.
Hailie K.
Grand Rapids, MI

Out of all the Special K flavors of cereal, this is my favorite! The Special k flakes have that perfect crunch, while the fruit gives it a nice berry touch, and the yogurt makes the cereal a little more creamy. I've tried many of the Special K cereals, over the past 5 years when one of my friends turned me on to the craze of this healthier cereal, and I have to say Fruit & yogurt is the best.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

I used to love this cereal prior to finding out about having Celiac Disease. Now I can't enjoy it anymore. The only reason that I give 4 instead of 5 stars is because Special K hasn't come out with a gluten free cereal comparable to this one, and because when I used to eat this I felt that it could've used more fruit/yogurt/granola ratio to the flakes. But it was still one of my favorites!
Claudia T.
Claudia T.

Does anyone know if this interfere at all with absorption of thyroid medicine?
Breanne Z.
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI

How would you explain the flavor of this cereal?
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Mission, TX

Who doesn't love these?????????
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Yardley, PA

Do you think there's enough yogurt-coated pieces in the box or do you feel there should be more/less?

Join Now