Kellogg's® Special K® Fruit & Yogurt Cereal

Are you looking for that great fruity taste first thing in the morning? No worries. Special K® Fruit & Yogurt Cereal has crunchy rice and wheat flakes with clusters of oats, fruit and yogurt, for a healthy and delicious way to start your day.

How is the taste of this cereal 🥣 ?
Is it very sweet?
Who else uses yogurt to make yummy breakfast bowls/parfaits[product:siggis-strained-non-fat-yogurt,-vanilla,-blueberry,-acai-mixed-berries-(pack-of-6)]?
Start your review of Kellogg's® Special K® Fruit & Yogurt Cereal!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This has a great taste without being super sugary but the fruit and yogurt provide that little bit of extra flavor that this cereal needs. in reviews
Jessa C.
Richmond, IN
Kellogg's® Special K® Fruit & Yogurt Cereal uploaded by Jessa C.
Something even the kids will eat! It's hard to get the kids off the sweet cereal.. so I switch it up for them. This is even a cereal my hubby will eat.
andrea O.
San Diego
This is the most delicious cereal I have ate. It is very healthy and there's many flavors that you can buy.
Tina U.
Oak Ridge, TN
I will never buy this again! I was not at all very satisfied with this cereal. I hated the fruit, and there weren't enough of the yogurt clusters. Even my five year old was not happy with it, and he eats a lot of "healthier" cereals . He knows what tastes good. Something can absolutely be full of fiber and essential vitamins and minerals, and still taste WONDERFUL! THIS DIDN'T CUT IT!
Stephanie G.
Peckville, PA
This is one of my top favorite cereal. It's like candy to my taste buds :) I could eat it for the rest of my life!
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
5,389 reviews
Kellogg's® Special K® Fruit & Yogurt Cereal uploaded by Sandra G.
This is one of the many different types of Special K that I love!! It tastes salty good and it's somewhat healthy. #breakfaststaples #favoritefoods #myfavoriefood
Ginger L.
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
[product:kelloggs-special-k-fruit-&-yogurt-cereal] is the best. I can eat this for snack, breakfast, lunch, or dinner. I buy this cereal all of the time and will continue. However, over the last year or so, something has changed and the flakes get mushy quicker than they used to so I only add a small amount of milk.
Crystal R.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I love this cereal and eat it every day! It has a nice mild sweet flavor, and is a perfect way to start your day.
Kiki W.
Love all Special K cereal. The fruit and yogurt is one of the best. It's always good. Would suggest that everyone should give it a try.
jalissa J.
Conyers, GA
Again one of my top 10 cereals when I need something sweet but I also want to "try" and be healthy, this is it, or if I need a lil quick fix of something at night
Jennifer D.
MILFORD, CT
If you're looking for a yummy but healthy diet, Special K is the way to go. This cereal is delicious, you would never realize you are dieting. There is the perfect amount of fruit and yogurt clusters to enjoy some in every bite.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...