BY SPECIAL K #14 in Cereal

Kellogg's® Special K® Fruit & Yogurt Cereal.
Crunchy rice and wheat flakes with oat and fruit clusters and yogurt coated clusters.
Calories 120.
Saturated fat 0g, 0%.
Sodium 140mg, 6%.
Sugars 10g.
Fiber 3g, 10%.
Iron 45%.
Per 3/4 cup serving.
Good source of fiber & made with whole grain.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Value size.

• Who doesn't love these?????????2 Answers
  • How would you explain the flavor of this cereal? 7 Answers
  • Is anyone else having a hard time finding this size in store? I l...2 Answers
Kellogg's Special K Fruit & Yogurt Cereal
  • "This has a great taste without being super sugary but the fruit and yogurt provide that little bit of extra flavor that this cereal needs. " in 3 reviews
Gisela O.
Gisela O.
Indio, CA
Foodie Expert
Special K is always my go to cereal but this one is my all time FAVORITE cereal! I could honestly eat 2-3 bowl in one sitting because I love the yogurt pieces inside! I remember when my mom would buy this I would serve myself a bowl and I would always pick the yogurt pieces out from the bag and put them inside my bowl and to this day, 7 years later, I still do the same thing. This cereal in general is very delicious, but those yogurt pieces 👌🏼.
Brooke V.
Brooke V.
This is my absolute favorite cereal of all time!!! Even if I wasn't into fitness I would still eat this everyday. There is just something about those yogurt bites, and in combinations with the fruit. The flakes are even sweet! When you are done eating the cereal the left over milk is the best part of this stuff! Literally the only cereal I buy most of the time is this one, no one can top this. Healthy and delicious!
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
Madisonville, TN
This is very good cereal, very good crunch, the yogurt taste was good, and I enjoyed it as an alternative to my usual Red Berries flavor. It is a good value, especially when you buy the family size. I always have a box of Special K Red Berries in my office at work and at home for a quick breakfast or even as a snack or alternative light dinner option on days when I may have had a heavier lunch. Love my Special K!
Colleen F.
Colleen F.
Special K Fruit & Yogurt cereal is definitely one of my all-time favorites. At many stores they don't offer the bigger, greater value-sized boxes though, which is kind of a con because the smaller boxes don't last very long. However, the cereal does have a great taste and there are plenty of yogurt pieces in it! It's also a healthier, better tasting alternative to many other breakfast cereals on the market.
Tanya M.
Tanya M.
Newcastle, WY
This is one of my favorite cereals! Starting the day forcing myself to eat a healthy breakfast isn't how I like to start my day. Fortunately, it's not hard at all to start a day making a healthy decision with this cereal. It's easier to eat healthier when the food tastes good. And this does! The little fruit and yogurt clusters are delightful. Even my five year old likes this and begs for it every day.
Sunita R.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
I love the blend of this cereal, it's really tasty and it's not too sweet. Most healthy cereals contain a bland taste except this one, it's really delicious. I sometimes have it for breakfast or before a workout. You can pick it up at your local grocery store, they valued at a good price. If you're looking for something to make your breakfast a little healthier, I would recommend giving this one a try.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Elizabeth, NJ
Foodie Expert
As far as healthy cereal goes this would definitely be my all time favorite. It has a good crunch from the flakes which don't get soggy easily. It has a little bit of tart from the berries and a little bit of sweet from the yogurt. And after your done eating the cereal the milk is left with such a good berry and yogurt flavor, and that is one of the biggest things I look for when buying cereal.
Hailie K.
Hailie K.
Grand Rapids, MI
Out of all the Special K flavors of cereal, this is my favorite! The Special k flakes have that perfect crunch, while the fruit gives it a nice berry touch, and the yogurt makes the cereal a little more creamy. I've tried many of the Special K cereals, over the past 5 years when one of my friends turned me on to the craze of this healthier cereal, and I have to say Fruit & yogurt is the best.
Michele C.
Michele C.
Middle Vlg, NY
Foodie Expert
This is by far my favorite Special K cereal. I find myself eating it for breakfast, as a snack and sometimes for dinner when I'm too tired from work to cook or order take out. It fills me up, and fulfills my sugar craving all in one. Ingredient list can be better (more natural ingredients) but as far as the regular grocery store cereal aisles options go, this is one of my go-to cereals.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
North Adams, MA
I first started eating this cereal as a weight loss technique and fell in love. My 13 year old daughter and I are the only ones in the house who eat it, but we go through many boxes a month. My only complaint is there's never enough yogurt bites for my taste...which could be an indication of it being for weight loss help OR could be a sign I love the bites a little too much.
Breanne Z.
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Foodie Expert
How would you explain the flavor of this cereal?
Claudia T.
Claudia T.
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know if this interfere at all with absorption of thyroid medicine?
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Mission, TX
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't love these?????????
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Foodie Expert
Is anyone else having a hard time finding this size in store? I live in New York and for the past month it's been so hard to find.
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Yardley, PA
Foodie Expert
Do you think there's enough yogurt-coated pieces in the box or do you feel there should be more/less?