BY SPECIAL K #18 in Frozen Breakfasts

Kellogg's™ Special K™ Deluxe Egg & Cheese Flatbread Breakfast Sandwich.
New!
190 calories.
Good source of protein.
Good source of fiber.
Contains 8g total fat per serving.
See nutrition information for saturated fat, cholesterol & sodium content.
Made with 11g of whole grains & real eggs.
4 individually wrapped sandwiches. see more...

Cyan M.
Tallahassee, FL
The overall concept (something fast and on the go) is great but as far as the overall flavor I would give it a thumbs down. It's pretty bland and I already feel weird using my microwave. I think it is a bit pricey for how much you get in a box. I would recommend this to others if they just needed something fast, but don't expect any pizzazz.
Chylie b.
These are great in the morning you can just pop in the microwave and and go!!! They did meet my expectations they taste so good too! I buy these at Walmart and shop rite! I would definitely buy again!!! They are also pretty healthy!
Hayley B.
Caldwell, TX
I used to eat one of these every morning before school. They heat up fast and are relatively easy to find and aren't expensive. I typically bought them at Walmart. I would recommend to anyone who wants a healthy yet filling breakfast.
Katrina H.
Houston , AR
Great on the go breakfast sandwich. My husband loves these for the days when I'm out the door before him! A healthy alternative to most "quick fix" breakfasts. Good value, would recommend to others.
Tiffany N.
Miami Lakes, FL
Love these sandwiches for breakfast so much!! They're quick and healthy. Great for an on the go breakfast. They're so delicious!! By far my favorite frozen breakfast sandwich brand.
I thought this was very good and filling. The bread was soft and the egg was fluffy, also the cheese was very good. If you're trying to eat a lighter breakfast but desire a warm/hot breakfast great choice! 😋😋
Heather F.
Philadelphia, PA
Special k has truly helped me on my weight loss journey. I eat these all the time for breakfast and they keep me satisfied for the whole morning/afternoon. I also get the sausage kind, they are my fav 😋 Every special k product I have enjoyed, there isn't one I don't like!
Victoria H.
Spring , TX
These are fantastic to throw in the microwave in the morning and feel like you had a real breakfast without the ridiculous calories! The cheese melts super well and the flat bread is slightly crispy and not soggy which is ideal, the  and eggs are perfect and the only thing it's missing is some hot sauce. I usually throw one into my lunch box to have for lunch if it's a busy day, great as a snack too!
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
I honestly did not care for these. They seemed dry with little flavor. Even the egg and cheese was a bit bland. Not worth the money at all. They are quick and easy though. Toss them in the microwave and you have breakfast.
Brandy B.
These are a pretty good microwave breakfast option. The consistency is really good, but I usually add a bit of hot sauce to mine for extra flavor. It’s a quick breakfast that you can take with you when you’re hurrying in the mornings. Filling and still low in calories, these are a good diet option.
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: