BY SPECIAL K #12 in Buns & Rolls

Kellogg's™ Special K™ Deluxe Egg & Cheese Flatbread Breakfast Sandwich.
New!
190 calories.
Good source of protein.
Good source of fiber.
Contains 8g total fat per serving.
See nutrition information for saturated fat, cholesterol & sodium content.
Made with 11g of whole grains & real eggs.
4 individually wrapped sandwiches. see more...

Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Spring , TX
These are fantastic to throw in the microwave in the morning and feel like you had a real breakfast without the ridiculous calories! The cheese melts super well and the flat bread is slightly crispy and not soggy which is ideal, the  and eggs are perfect and the only thing it's missing is some hot sauce. I usually throw one into my lunch box to have for lunch if it's a busy day, great as a snack too!
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
These are a pretty good microwave breakfast option. The consistency is really good, but I usually add a bit of hot sauce to mine for extra flavor. It’s a quick breakfast that you can take with you when you’re hurrying in the mornings. Filling and still low in calories, these are a good diet option.
Cyan M.
Cyan M.
Tallahassee, FL
The overall concept (something fast and on the go) is great but as far as the overall flavor I would give it a thumbs down. It's pretty bland and I already feel weird using my microwave. I think it is a bit pricey for how much you get in a box. I would recommend this to others if they just needed something fast, but don't expect any pizzazz.
Cara A.
Cara A.
Buffalo, NY
Unfortunately, I was not overly impressed by this product.  I felt that the eggs were dry and that it was overall very fake tasting and salty.  I tried to spruce it up with a squirt of hot sauce to give it some flavor but alas, still pretty gross.  I will not be repurchasing these.
Christine L.
Christine L.
Canton
I've tried a couple different brands and Special K is by far my favorite! The price is comparable, they taste great and they really stick to your ribs! My only recommendation is to wrap it in a paper towel when microwaving to prevent it from getting hard on the outside.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Philadelphia, PA
Special k has truly helped me on my weight loss journey. I eat these all the time for breakfast and they keep me satisfied for the whole morning/afternoon. I also get the sausage kind, they are my fav 😋 Every special k product I have enjoyed, there isn't one I don't like!
Alexxis D.
Alexxis D.
Bound Brook, NJ
This is the perfect breakfast for when I need to just get out of the house in the morning as fast as I can. The flavor is very good, and they are a good value, but maybe a little pricey. The egg in the sandwich is very tasty, and the flatbread is really good. Love
Erin D.
Erin D.
Hartland, VT
Great taste and convenient for mornings when I need to rush out the door. I like that it doesn't dry out when heating it up like similar options. The egg and meat taste delicious. I purchased it at Market Basket. I highly recommend this.
Michonne S.
Michonne S.
Baltimore
These are great Lil breakfast snack . You can pop this in the microwave and sip on your coffee and off to work. It taste great wouldn't change anything about it. It's not high in calories and it's not expensive. My friends love them
Teresa N.
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
I honestly did not care for these. They seemed dry with little flavor. Even the egg and cheese was a bit bland. Not worth the money at all. They are quick and easy though. Toss them in the microwave and you have breakfast.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: