BY SPECIAL K #12 in Buns & Rolls

Kellogg's™ Special K™ Deluxe Egg & Cheese Flatbread Breakfast Sandwich.
New!
190 calories.
Good source of protein.
Good source of fiber.
Contains 8g total fat per serving.
See nutrition information for saturated fat, cholesterol & sodium content.
Made with 11g of whole grains & real eggs.
4 individually wrapped sandwiches. see more...

Cyan M.
Tallahassee, FL
The overall concept (something fast and on the go) is great but as far as the overall flavor I would give it a thumbs down. It's pretty bland and I already feel weird using my microwave. I think it is a bit pricey for how much you get in a box. I would recommend this to others if they just needed something fast, but don't expect any pizzazz.
Brandy B.
These are a pretty good microwave breakfast option. The consistency is really good, but I usually add a bit of hot sauce to mine for extra flavor. It’s a quick breakfast that you can take with you when you’re hurrying in the mornings. Filling and still low in calories, these are a good diet option.
Ashley L.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Finally a breakfast sandwich that's delicious, easy, and I don't have to feel guilty for eatting! I buy these at shoprite and they make my hectic mornings alittle easier and a lot more delicious. The calorie content is not high which I love and it's filling!
Chylie b.
These are great in the morning you can just pop in the microwave and and go!!! They did meet my expectations they taste so good too! I buy these at Walmart and shop rite! I would definitely buy again!!! They are also pretty healthy!
Hayley B.
Caldwell, TX
I used to eat one of these every morning before school. They heat up fast and are relatively easy to find and aren't expensive. I typically bought them at Walmart. I would recommend to anyone who wants a healthy yet filling breakfast.
Katrina H.
Houston, AR
Great on the go breakfast sandwich. My husband loves these for the days when I'm out the door before him! A healthy alternative to most "quick fix" breakfasts. Good value, would recommend to others.
Tiffany N.
Miami Lakes, FL
Love these sandwiches for breakfast so much!! They're quick and healthy. Great for an on the go breakfast. They're so delicious!! By far my favorite frozen breakfast sandwich brand.
Danielle B.
Covington, TN
These are my favorite to grab and go. The best part is that they have a vegetarian one too which it’s hard for me to find a to go breakfast that has no meat in it.
I thought this was very good and filling. The bread was soft and the egg was fluffy, also the cheese was very good. If you're trying to eat a lighter breakfast but desire a warm/hot breakfast great choice! 😋😋
Heather F.
Philadelphia, PA
Special k has truly helped me on my weight loss journey. I eat these all the time for breakfast and they keep me satisfied for the whole morning/afternoon. I also get the sausage kind, they are my fav 😋 Every special k product I have enjoyed, there isn't one I don't like!
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: