Kellogg's Special K Dark Chocolate Granola Bars - 5 CT uploaded by Teresa E.

BY SPECIAL K

Kellogg's????????? Special K ??? Dark Chocolate Granola Bars.
New!
4g fiber.
4g protein.
3g of total fat.
5 chewy bars.
Sample not intended for sale.
5-0.95oz (27g) bars. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Judy N.
Birmingham, AL
I love these !!!!! They are a soft bar so you won't break your teeth like on those others. They're a great tasting chocolate bar and gives me energy and a pick me up when I can feel my blood sugar going down. I also love the salted caramel ones !!!!
Teresa E.
These are the best snacks to throw in your bag and go! Super affordable. Always on sale. They satisfy my sweet tooth and cover my whole grain intake too. So I don't feel terribly guilt about eating them. Definitely would recommend them to others!
Emma C.
Centreville, VA
These bars are super filling, as well as delicious! You can find them at most local stores, such as Target or grocery stores.
Hannah L.
These granola bars are absolutely delicious! I find myself eating these either for a quick breakfast or a snack for after a workout. Whenever I get a chance I love going and purchasing a box of these!
Cassandra S.
I love these bars and they are great "treats" for me when I'm on the go! I'm more likely to eat one of these rather than a Starbucks or donut because I already have it which helps with dieting!! I like them better than the other brands because they taste real and not like I'm eating chemicals
Joelle R.
Statesville, NC
there's nothing better than chocolate and coffee, and with this delicious breakfast bar you can have that combination! the bars have the right amount of chocolate in them, and the granola is sweet and doesn't have the bland taste. they're affordable and are available at many different stores.
Katie G.
These granola bars are like the kids ones for adults! I take a couple bars with me to work and snack on them every few days. A box seems to last for a while even though there are only 5 in there! I buy mine at walmart and only pay a few dollars. They taste great and are healthy!
Liz T.
BEVERLY, MA
These are good enough for a quick, somewhat healthy snack. I keep a box of them in my desk at work to have as an occasionally pick me up to make it through the day. They're healthy enough that I don't feel guilty about having them once in a while.
Alissa H.
Evansville
I keep these on hand for those moments when you need a sweet treat. They're small, but delicious and usually satisfy the craving. But our local grocery store. I feel like I pay little more there but they always have them in stock.
Maria C.
Oak Forest, IL
granola bars are very good and they have chocolate inside and I think they're healthy it says on the package but overall it's really delicious and crunchy it's for more for snacktime and it goes well with other things