BY SPECIAL K

Kellogg's® Special K® Chili Lime Cracker Chips.
New!
Baked snacks.
Naturally flavored.
27 cracker chips. 110 calories. see more...

Carolyn H.
These are like Popchip's ugly step sister. Let's face it, they lack some necessary fatty flavor for a 5-star rating. However, I do like them, but I tend to like bland tasting food. If you're expecting a Lay's Potato Chip, don't pick these up next time you're at the grocery store. They were smart to call these a "cracker chip" because it justifies the fact they are not chips. They're not my favorite, but I'll eat them if they're sitting in front of me. If you're wanting to lower your caloric intake however, and can't get through the day without a potatoe-y snack, I would recommend these. They're an acquired taste.
Kyle N.
Cleveland
These Cracker chips are the perfect snack without feeling like you’re sacrificing something. They’re super tasty and they have that crunch you’re looking for when dieting and trying to behave. It also helps that they’re pre portioned so you’re not tempted to over indulge
Elizabeth A.
El Paso, TX
I really like these chips because I feel its a healthy alternative compared to traditional potato chips, they are crunchy and I don't think they're too over priced but they of course are pricier than traditional chips.
Jordan S.
Grovetown, GA
Yum! You are only supposed to have a handful or so but I always end up eating the entire box. Special K chips are so delicious! Recommend to any and all people who want. Snack that doesn't leave them feeling awful!
Kristina L.
Rochester, NY
These are a great alternative if you want to snack on something like chips but want to stay healthy and on your diet track. These are light weight and taste amazing but still give you the craving satisfaction you were looking for!
Alex A.
Fayetteville, AR
These are the perfect healthy snack! Grocery stores around me usually always have them in stock, not a bad price for something lll snack on daily. If you're looking for something to grab and go I totally recommend.
Lexi L.
Columbus , OH
Flavor not evenly distributed but great flavoring. Side note great chaser for vodka. Love chilli lime flavor. The chips are a little grainy. Would buy again for sure. Better than salt n vinegar flavor
Hayley H.
Poteau, OK
I love special K! The snack chips are great for on-the-go and if you're really busy but need a snack. The small size is perfect for portion control and it's a fair price for the product. I love Special K brands because the flavors are always so good.
Riley L.
I've never tried this but all my friends say it's delicious and the eat it after the workouts in a make some puke so that's good because the master of themselves and delicious it is very helpful if you get up because it's so gross and they lose weight so anything else I can add them good yeah
Cindy W.
Fort Gordon
The cracker chips are so delicious and I enjoyed it as a snack. The price was a bit high of course. Bout them at Kroger. None they were delicious and I would buy them again. Yes I would recommend them to all my friends