Food & SnacksSnack FoodsToaster PastriesKellogg's
Kellogg's Special K Cookies & Créme Pastry Crisps

Kellogg's® Special K® Cookies & Créme Pastry Crisps

by Kellogg's

Special K® Cookies & Crème Pastry Crisps have a light and crispy outside with delicious cookies and crème flavor. Cookies & Crème is an unstoppably yummy duo. Have a delicious break today.Also available for purchase in single-serve packages.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kellogg's® Special K® Cookies & Créme Pastry Crisps!
How would you rate this product?
Kiersten K.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I got these on sale at big lots for $1 for 6 packets. I’m on a lifestyle change and finding low calorie snacks is huge for me. These little pasty’s are yummy and give me just enough chocolate to satisfy! I like these but not the red velvet flavor. I now have 12 boxes of these to last me a while since they were $1 a piece!
Chani H.
Brooklyn, NY
These are the most delicious low calorie snacks I've ever eaten. They are so so good. I always put one in my bag when I go out it tasted great and is a guilt free snack you get the taste but not the guilt of a high calorie snack
Candie F.
Dobson, NC
These don't even taste like a lower calorie snack. They have an awesome flavor and I absolutely love these!
Maya P.
Seymour, CT
These are great as a snack. I always eat them at school because they aren't messy. It tastes like cookies and cream ice cream.
member-294030e6c
This is my go-to "cheat" snack. It is so tasty and doesn't harm my healthy eating. My kids also love these crisps!
Timothy R.
Madison, NJ
I am actually such a fan of Special K such as their cereals and other bars. When I heard about the cookies and creme crisps, i was so excited. However, when I tried it, I was disappointed cause it's not that good.
Gia O.
Salem, OH
Just tried these alittle while ago. Taste was good but for the calories you didn't get much of it.
Triniti M.
Erie, PA
I wanted something chocolatey and creamy and this does look really good so I had it for breakfast in the morning and it was good
Andria M.
I love these special k quite treats. They're so good. One problem, they're so good you want to eat the whole box. Kelloggs does a good job at making eating healthier enjoyable.
Stephany H.
Doral, FL
I love these! I have a huge sweet tooth, have one of these and I am set. Great to have something sweet without feeling guilty after.

Looking for your answer?