BY KELLOGG'S

Michelle R.
Pueblo, CO
Foodie Expert
Special K cinnamon pecan cereal is about the only cereal I buy anymore. it's a great way to start the day with the right balance of protein, fiber and carbs, plus the cinnamon taste is great. Then if I need a light snack at the end of the day, I reach for my box of Special K. In my opinion it's the best cereal out there and doesn't put unnecessary fillers or preservatives and no chemically enhanced ingredients.
Mari C.
Kissimmee, FL
Foodie Expert
Este cereal es perfecto para tu rutina de bajar de peso, sin embargo, suelo aburrirme de comer siempre lo mismo, por eso kellogg's añade trocitos de manzana, chocolate, y cinnamon para variar tu cereal. Puedes comprar varias presentaciones y comer algo diferente a diario.
Natalie G.
Foodie Expert
Really good! I like this cereal you get a good balance of cinnamon and pecan. It does have a strong flavor so if you don't like cinnamon and pecan a lot then this might not be the cereal for you. I also love the flavor it gives the milk after eating all the cereal as well! I would recommend!
Katlin P.
Monticello, AR
Foodie Expert
I LOVE this cereal. Just the right amount of cinnamon and pecan without it being overly obnoxious. Special K is pricier than the cereal I buy, but when I have a few extra cents I splurge and get this. Add some fresh fruit and it's heavenly!
Anna B.
Gladstone, MI
Foodie Expert
Looooove this cereal! Special K is my favorite healthy cereal brand besides kashi. I don't like the original special K but it's variants are so good. These are always on sale so they're usually a great value!
Anissa J.
This is one of my most favorite cereals. Every time I eat it I feel like I am just eating a pecan cinnabon. This cereal is soooo delicious. I also don't feel bad eating it. You can get it anywhere which I totally love. If you have not tried this cereal you need to because it's amazing
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , CA
Foodie Expert
Tasty cereal. I love pecans and cinnamon. I love the texture of the cereal, the pecans are the perfect touch. Not too sweet and the cereal doesn't get soggy very fast like a lot of cereals. Really enjoy this for breakfast!
Daniela D.
I know it's one of the best cereals but actually I do not like very much for your lack of sugar, I do not like cereal without sugar , but this cereal is excellent although I do not like the taste jejejejejejeje...........................................
Daisy G.
Elgin, IL
The perfect amount of cinnamon in every bite. Being on a special diet really allows for me to feel like I'm not dieting at all while being able to have this treat for breakfast!! Best of both worlds for sure.
Summer M.
Midvale, UT
Foodie Expert
This cereal is delicious and helps make for a great weight loss breakfast for me which I'm really into. It is low in calories. It can be a little for expensive than other cereals