BY KELLOGG'S

Special K Nourish®A wholesome blend of unique flavors crafted to inspire your greatness and bring you goodness in every bite. see more...

ADF F.
Youngstown, NY
Kellogg's Special K Cinnamon Brown Sugar Crunch Protein Cereal has great flavor and not too much of a crunch. I like to warm my millk and put the cereal into it reminding me of days long ago when my family fed us hot cereal for breakfast. This cereal is flavorful and provides you with a lasting fulness because it has proteins and fiber. I think the cinnamon could be stronger but I love a heavy cinnamon taste in my foods.
Kaitlin S.
Very dry and not at all what I expected. I know it's healthy but the regular special K cereals with flakes are much better. I prefer red berries or fruit and yogurt. I wouldn't recommend this esp not to anyone who looks to replace Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Better off with cinnamon pecan!
blue ..
I love this cereal when I want to opt for a healthier and affordable option. I got this at my local market. They have amazing flavor! I have these at least 3 or more times a week. I would recommend it to anyone who loves a healthy, delicious cereal!
Candace D.
Rochester, NY
This protein packed cereal is tasty and nutritional! Grab a handful to pop on yogurt or have a bowl for breakfast! This cereal can be purchased at any of your local grocery stores and it's so good I almost wouldn't recommend it to you 😂
Hannah C.
Indianapolis , IN
If you want something healthier but with a strong sweet taste, definitely go with this cereal. It is a healthy version of Cinnamon Toast Crunch if you want a better alternative that keeps you fuller for longer.
Maribel T.
Alton, TX
If you like sweet cereals with a protein boost (7g its not bad for a cereal), this is the cereal for you. I love. It tastes like someone sprayed on real brown sugar through small pieces of crunchy candy
emily o.
Macomb, MI
very tasty and good for you! this cereal is actually really good. i would of thought sense its a protein cereal it would be but i was pleasantly surprised!
Karli C.
Muncie, IN
This tastes really good. I think it's great for weight loss and trying to be healthy. I would eat it to cut back and watch what I put in my body
Lorenny H.
Doral, FL
Lo probé hace poco, por recomendación de una amiga, y a sinceridad que me gustó bastante su sabor, es algo diferente a lo siempre visto.
Dulce R.
Del Rio, TX
Macro friendly and the cinnamon is super tasty! I always have it in stock, especially since it carries tons of protein