BY SPECIAL K

Kellogg's™ Special K™ Chocolatey Peanut Butter Granola Bars.
New!
4g fiber.
4g protein.
3g of total fat.
5 chewy bars.
Sample not intended for sale.
5-0.95 oz (27g) bars. see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "Crunchy and crispy meets peanut butter and chocolate... LoL How can it be wrong??" in 2 reviews
  • "I enjoy all the flavors I have a very sweet tooth so these are a must for me to have! " in 1 review
  • "I feel like these all taste like cardboard, they're not that much healthier than a candy bar honestly, less calories yes, but you're gonna be hungry after eating this cardboard bar and probably end up eating the candy bar anyway." in 1 review
  • "They taste amazing and the peanut butter gives you a protein packed sweet treat." in 1 review
Kerri M.
Kerri M.
S Williamson, KY
Chocolat and Peanut Butter is an amazing combination. These are great!!!!!!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Heflin
Foodie Expert
There pretty good to me just caint find them anywhere yall need make more ceral and all lile these and difgent flavors things
YANNI D.
YANNI D.
Clayton, NC
Crunchy and crispy meets peanut butter and chocolate... LoL How can it be wrong?? These are delicious lil snacks. Healthy snack bars that my family and I enjoy!
Joanna V.
Joanna V.
The Dalles, OR
These are great for a sweet tooth. they do taste abit off but its something you can easily over look
Megan G.
Megan G.
Framingham, MA
Really not my favorite. I feel like these all taste like cardboard, they're not that much healthier than a candy bar honestly, less calories yes, but you're gonna be hungry after eating this cardboard bar and probably end up eating the candy bar anyway. Idk, unless you're really gaga over the taste of these (and let's face it, you're only eating them because they're "guilt free") just steer clear.
Kaitlynn J.
Kaitlynn J.
Foodie Expert
These are so delicious! They taste amazing and the peanut butter gives you a protein packed sweet treat.
Alondra H.
Alondra H.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Really yummy! I enjoy all the flavors I have a very sweet tooth so these are a must for me to have!
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
Perfect for on to go, and has such a good taste. Has a good combination of peanut butter and chocolate. I love them when i forget to eat breakfast.
krista v.
krista v.
Foodie Expert
I think they are kind of rough on the tasting lol not that great however they fill up your stomach and make you full. But they are kind of pricey
Dayana O.
Dayana O.
I really like Special K's granola bars. I like all their flavored they all tastes while you are eating healthy.