BY SPECIAL K #8 in Toaster Pastries

Kellogg's® Special K® Chocolatey Delight Pastry Crisps.
New!
10 pastry crisps 2 per pouch.
100 calories per pouch.
Naturally flavored.
5-0.88 oz (25g) pouches. see more...

Kellogg's Special K Chocolatey Delight Flavored Pastry Crisps - 5 CT
  • "These are a pretty good quick snack if you just need a little something sweet.. but it can be hard to just have one pack!" in 6 reviews
Megan J.
I really enjoy these. They're light, crispy and great tasting. I do find these are a little too sweet compared to the other ones in the line but to get rid of that chocolate craving I definitely recommend these. It's amazing how satisfying they are for being so little. There are 2 pastries in each pack - so in a 5ct you would actually have 10 pastry crisps.
Daniela C.
Miami
Son ricas, crujientes, obviamente si estas en un plan de dieta no deberías comerlas en excesos ya que tienen 8gramos de azúcar y aunque el empaque diga que solo tiene 90 calorías su cantidad de azúcar es mayor a lo que debemos comen en un plan dietetico, aunque no está mal comerse uno de vez en cuando para premiar el esfuerzo
Brenda D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
To help with my sweet tooth I buy Kellogg's Chocolatey Delight Flavored Pastry Crisps . They are light not heavy tasting and amazing. Kellogg's has been around for years , the name speaks for itself. I have never bought a Kellogg's product that I didn't like. Definitely give them a try !! You won't be disappointed !
Heather S.
Trenton , NJ
I love all Special K pastry crisps, but of course Chocolatey Delight is one of my favorites! These make the perfect snack! For as skinny and as light as they are, they are truly filling! I am amazed every time I have a package! They're really tasty and I never feel guilty eating them.
Nohemi V.
South San Francisco, CA
Great on the go snack when you're in a rush ! Me and my sisters are constantly running around doing errands going to school, work, and after school sports perfect amount of food to eat when you have no time to make a meal! And fills you up enough to get you through your busy day.
Lillianna V.
Booneville, AR
I love the food just hate buying the because of how pricey they are for how many you get. I feel it's cheaper to make some at home then buying some. I try to buy them as often as I can cause they taste great but like I said the price is a little up there compared to other food.
Kaitlyn K.
Greensburg, PA
When you're looking for a healthier alternative that feels like a "cheat," this is definitely the brand and flavor to eat. I would definitely say that the chocolate flavored pastry crisps are the most impressive flavor compared to the others. Would definitely recommend.
Barb M.
Port St Lucie, FL
Love these things! They satisfy the chocolate craving, and are a perfectly portable snack. They are affordable and delicious! And, I can get them at Walmart. They are delicious!!!!! I even have a secret stash to hide from the kids, haha! Would definitely recommend!!!!!
Nicole A.
Elkton, MD
My absolute favorite thing to eat in the morning. I eat these at least 3 times a week, and they're so easy when you're in a rush or late to class. I feel healthy when I eat it even though there chocolate in it. Just a little messy sometimes but completely worth it.
Olivia H.
New holstein, WI
I love these snacks so much. These are another one of my favorite after work delights. I buy these at Walmart for a reasonable price. They are about 100 or so calories, and I do not have to feel guilty when eating them. Buy them... you will not regret it at all
Kristine I.
What is the best flavor?
MINDY M.
Altoona,PA
How do you guys make these taste so heavenly?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Are these good and worth the money?
Aaminah A.