BY SPECIAL K #47 in Breakfast Bars

Kellogg's® Special K® Chocolaty Chip Cookie Bar.
New flavor!
90 calories per bar.
Good source of fiber.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
6 0.81oz (23g) cereal bars. see more...

Pakize K.
Pakize K.
Foodie Expert
Love these they taste great, but lately I have stopped buying them. I think there are more better tasting cereals on the market now. And I kind of prefer natural cereal bars over these lately also. They were good, but like I said not buying them anymore.
Barbara  P.
Barbara P.
Kellogg's Special K Chocolatey Chip Cookie Cereal Bar are another favorite of mine. I like these for snacking or if I forget my lunch bag at home I have my Chocolatey chip cookie cereal bar box at work and have one for lunch.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
I love all special K bars , there so yummy I really love getting a box , not cause am in a diet , I just really enjoy the flavor and it doesn't have that many calories right? I can have more :3
Christina V.
Christina V.
Foodie Expert
Chocolate anything is a winner. Chocolate with chocolate chips is just cheating because of course you know it's going to be good! These are great and not super high in calories.
Zaida c.
Zaida c.
Medley, FL
This cereal is really delicious and doesn't get soggy quickly in milk, like most flaky cereal. I've purchased it several times, and plan to again soon.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
Foodie Expert
These are pretty good for such a low calorie bar. If you're watching what you eat, they satisfy a sweet tooth and keep you from eating a big meal.
Sofia R.
Sofia R.
Tiene un buen empaque y ademas de eso posee un gran sabor. es muy delicioso y el sabor a chp cookie es muy adictivo
Carelis C.
Carelis C.
Medley, FL
Un rico sabor a chocolate junto con un cereal bajo en grasas son la combinación perfecta para cualquier snack
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Foodie Expert
These cereal bars are really filling and just enough that you don't find yourself wanting another
Tenzing S.
Tenzing S.
Foodie Expert
I love the chocolate but the berry is ok. Not much of the combination but I like it.