Kellogg's Special K Cereal Bars Red Berries - 6 CT uploaded by Jordan B.Kellogg's Special K Cereal Bars Red Berries - 6 CT uploaded by Maricarr B.

BY SPECIAL K #8 in Breakfast Bars

Kellogg's® Special K® Red Berries Cereal Bars.
New name, same strawberry flavor!
90 calories per bar.
Naturally & artificially flavored. see more...

Vineetaa S.
Vineetaa S.
Foodie Expert
These bars are amazing. They are extra perfect if you're on the go and in need of a little snack to keep you going. They taste great, are healthy and are also very well priced! You cannot go wrong with these. Sometimes it's actually difficult to restrain from eating more than one bar because of how delicious it is. It isn't a hard to bite or chew bar which I personally like. They also have a few different "flavors" so chances are there's something for everyone to suit individual taste. Great product.
Hayley K.
Hayley K.
Foodie Expert
I like these, but they're not my favorite. On the smaller side and not very filling. A bit expensive as well. Taste great, and kids as well as adults like them. They have a tendency to fall apart while eating them, which makes them a little difficult to manage on the go.
Maricarr B.
Maricarr B.
Margate, FL
I so love these bars they are healthy and tasty. I always pack one in my bag as my on the go munch pack. It is totally delicious, thats wh i always buy them and they are really afdordable. Love the berry taste a lot and i wont chang what they are made with.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Columbus, OH
Grab and go for easy mornings! Sweet enough for when you crave a doughnut but don't want the empty calories and crunchy for my fellow texture oriented friends. Not too filling but enough to tide you over for a mid morning snack or an afternoon snack even!
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Great flavored Granola bars! A great snack for on the go! My entire pregnancy I carried some of these in my purse for a quick snack. In between classes at my college I would eat one. These boxes are always bought in 2 or 3s when I go grocery shopping.
Ivana S.
Ivana S.
Medley, FL
Omg ...
This product is great, I ate when I was on a diet, at times moments I wanted to eat some sweet , sometimes also eat them for dinner or breakfast if you did not have much time for breakfast ... it tastes delicious ,I love it!
tejaswi s.
tejaswi s.
Secaucus, NJ
I really loved this bars when I first ate them but I'm unable to find them at walgreens now a days. I didn't have any kind of bloating effects after eating the bar which i felt when I ate other brands. I really like the flavor.
Pauline M.
Pauline M.
Albany, NY
These are good! Semi-healthy snd affordable. Especially when you can clip Special K coupons in the Sunday paper. I just wish that they didn't have so much sugar in them. All in all I wouldn't turn this down if given to me :)
Massi S.
Massi S.
Allston, MA
My go to snack when I'm trying to be healthier. Really great when you want something sweet and not wanting to eat something with 200+ calories. Fills me up for about 45 mins if I eat it as a snack alone.
Marleigh R.
Marleigh R.
Tacoma, WA
This is my absolute favorite cereal. I am not a cereal person at all but this is delicious. I love eating this for breakfast before work, super fast and easy but also healthier than most! i recommend
Alisha  .
Alisha .
Can you eat just one at a time?
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Berryton, KS
Do they come in larger boxes?