Kellogg's Special K Cereal Bars Red Berries - 12 CT uploaded by Anna M.Kellogg's Special K Cereal Bars Red Berries - 12 CT uploaded by Anna M.Kellogg's Special K Cereal Bars Red Berries - 12 CT uploaded by Nashwa M.

BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's® Special K® Value Pack Red Berries Cereal Bars.
12 bars.
Kellogg's Family Rewards™.
kelloggsfamilyrewards.com.
New name, same strawberry flavor!
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Drop those last few pounds: 6 simple strategies.
Reach your new year goals.
Get your best body ever!
Jump.
90 calories per bar.
12-0.81oz (23g) bars. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "These bars taste great, but they are very small so it can't replace breakfast unless your pair it with a yogurt and some fruit. " in 6 reviews
Anna M.
These cereal bars taste so delicious, but they are pretty small. Whenever I ate one, it didn't really fill me up and it actually made me want to eat another! What I do like about this product is the amount of calories. They are 90 calories each and it helps as a snack! A tip when buying these is to not replace your whole breakfast with one cereal bar. Add in more things like fruit. Thank you for reading my review.
Stephanie K.
Warren, MI
These are my absolute favorite cereal bars. I eat them every morning or take them with me when I'm out working for a quick pick me up during the day. They're delicious and just the right size to hit the spot.
Quynh N.
Randolph, MA
The flavor is great and I love the chewiness of it! I don't always by treats or snacks for myself, but this is the one I have to grab when I see it.
Morgan W.
Bolivia, NC
Great snack with low calories. Great taste and I have bought them plenty of times! Would recommend for something on the go or as a quick breakfast.
Michaela D.
Sellers, SC
Low calorie and filling. This is my go to snack when I want something sweet. Love how it can easily fit in your purse.
Monique D.
Opelousas, LA
These are literally one of my favorite snacks. I eat these if I want a fast breakfast or even when I'm going to sleep
Tara K.
Las Vegas, NV
These are so good for a snack on the go ! Love the berries and they are a low calorie snack !
Sammi K.
Cleveland , OH
Special K Red Berries is my favorite cereal, so when I saw the bars in stores I immediately bought a box of them. They are pretty small, but they're great for a quick snack, especially when you're in a hurry. There are comparable brands out there, for a better price, and are larger in size but they aren't the exact taste of the Special K cereal.
Jasmine G.
I loved these for such a long time but you get tired of the same taste for breakfast bars to go. I liked the texture and taste of these for a long time and the added little chocolate drizzle! These are great for on the go but mix up your breakfast bars or snack routine as you'll find yourselves craving other items soon.
Erika M.
These bars are just okay in my opinion. I think the big attraction to them is that they are only 90 calories but for me these don't work well as a snack because they only fill me up for about a half hour and then my stomach is growling again. If they had more fiber and protein I think I would like them better because they do have a tasty flavor and crunch to them.
Elle J.
New Orleans, LA
Are these good?
Shannon P.
Does anyone know a protein bar that tastes like this with less sugar?
Yarikza A.
ELGIN, SC
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite flavor?
Lauren S.
Wellsburg, WV
Foodie Expert
Is there a place to get these for cheap?