Kellogg's Special K Brownies Divine Fudge - 7 CT uploaded by Katie P.Kellogg's Special K Brownies Divine Fudge - 7 CT uploaded by Marie F.

BY SPECIAL K #2 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Kellogg's® Special K® Divine Fudge Brownies.

New!

80 calories per serving.

7 - 0.7 oz (20 g) pouches. see more...

• "Being only 80 calories makes them only better!" in 1 review
Aaliyah W.
loveland,ohio
I love these thing because they are easy to have in the morning and when i am getting up to go to school i can easily grad one and leave the house and i love these brownies even thought it douse have a lot of sugar but i still love a sweet snack here or there and i think that  you should try them.
Whitney G.
Jamestown
Sweet Tooth Expert
I would love to say I buy these and eat them has a nice healthy snack however my kids get to them before I ever get a chance. But that’s not all bad resident have a Little Debbie cakes and I’m healthy treats around the house we like to go a special K and items that at least Feel more healthy.
Danielle R.
Rootstown, OH
Want to enjoy a fudgy, succulent brownie but don't want to deal with that pesky little diet devil on your shoulder?? Well then this is the desert for you!!! These brownies are everything, except guilt causers. Try them with some low fat ice cream or in a glass of milk.. you are welcome!
Amanda H.
Orlando, FL
My grandma purchases these because she is eating healthy and trying to watch her calorie intake but still LOVES her chocolate. She eats one of these after every meal and looks so forward to it. She gave me one to try and I was thoroughly surprised how moist and chocolaty it was! Left me wanting more!
Karima C.
San Francisco, CA
I am in love with these yummy brownies😍. I wish I can eat them everyday😝. I like the texture and the taste à great deal. I purchase these often and I hide them away from my husband😊. This is one of my favorite on the go snack or love to eat them secretly as a treat😁. Love it
Jessica B.
Shady Valley
Delicious! I love that there is something like this out there that tastes great and helps me with my portion control. I always pick these up at Wal-Mart or Kroger. It satisfies my cravings and I don't feel bad about a little splurge. It is a wonderful pick-me-up for mid day.
Johanna T.
These are just my favorite. They are a “must” on my shopping list + melted marshmallow and a glass of milk. It’s tasty, but healthy. I would recommend it to all the brownie lovers like me. 😁
sarah s.
Clint, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
Amm allways on the run so this protein chocolate bar really does my day when i have a empty space on my stomach i really recommend this and more if you're into healthy eating.! I personally have this bars at home and when finished i buy more i really love them.!
Stefani P.
Oceanside, CA
The perfect, small snack. I grab these as a go-to for a sweet snack during work. It is one of the best chocolate snacks out there that I have tried. It has a very rich chocolate taste.
Rebecca C.
I am always looking for a healthier alternative for my favorite snacks and treats. This is a great replacement that I have found. It tastes not different from a normal brownie I would make at home. I will continue to buy these and more from the selection!