Kellogg's Special K Blueberry Pastry Crisps uploaded by Olivia B.Kellogg's Special K Blueberry Pastry Crisps uploaded by Whenyousayitlikethat S.

BY SPECIAL K

Kellogg's Special K Blueberry Pastry Crisps: 10 fruit crisps, 2 per pouch 100 calories per pouch Kosher see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "These are a really good, convenient healthy snack to take with you on the go and very helpful if you are watching your calories!" in 2 reviews
  • "Perfect little low calorie sweet tooth snack." in 2 reviews
  • "They're a great healthy snack option and they're delicious." in 2 reviews
  • "They are small and a really great snack for everyone in the family!" in 1 review
Jenn K.
Youngwood , PA
I prefer the strawberry flavor, but these are great too! They taste like pop tarts and are a great sweet breakfast food that allows you to avoid the guilt. I was very satisfied with this purchase and I recommend them.
Lisa S.
Glen Cove, NY
My favorite snack in the morning!! When I'm in a rush for school I just throw it in my bag. So convenient and delicious. Very crisp and is great with coffee! Love love love ❤❤
Whenyousayitlikethat S.
These are quite sweet, too much sugared icing for my taste in the morning. The blueberry is strong but it tastes artificial, I don't think I would buy these for myself.
Steve S.
La Follette, TN
I love a good donut. I love their sweet frosting and the flakey body of the donut. The problem is those aren't healthy. These, however, are very healthy and I have found I can use them as a substitute for when I want a donut. The frosting, while only a drizzle is so good! The body and filling of these are perfectly sweet and just the right crunchiness. I thoroughly enjoy and highly recommend these!
Archel A.
San Pedro, CA
So so yummy, for a snack that's low calorie and healthy, it tastes surprisingly good! The pack comes with two bars inside and it's great for grabbing something to eat on the go especially heading out to work. it can also be a good afternoon snack, It's very light. It's perfect for those with a sweet tooth but need to cut down on sugars.
Sarah L.
Perryville, MO
I'm a little confused as to why it says generic however the blueberry pastry crisps are my favorite I love blueberry and these are light Airy not very filling but still only a hundred calories in Great Value Great product and it is an easy on-the-go snack
stacey s.
Long Beach, CA
Got these at Costco in a combination box.
I'm not big on sweets, but these help when I feel like I need a little bit of sugar. I love that the blueberry flavor isn't weird (some blueberry flavorings can be). I don't expect this to be filling, but it gives me just enough of a snack to hold off any hangry moments until lunch.
Lydia P.
louisville, MS
So so good. I eat these sometimes before or after practice or a game. They make me feel full and give me energy. Taste kind of like pop tarts but taste better because they lack the ever present aftertaste of most snacks---- GUILT. I do not feel guilty eating a packet of these. Blueberry are my favorite.
Katherine R.
Laurinburg, NC
These are so addictive! I could never actually use these for a weight loss plan, but if you can more power to ya! These are basically Pop-Tarts that are smaller and have less calories and sugar. I will say that these are pricey, but super yummy, I like the blueberry and wildberry flavors the best!
Jessica R.
Ridgeley, WV
Special K Blueberry pastry crisps are a great snack or quick grab for the morning commute to work! They're light and have a slight crisp when you bite into them. The blueberry filling tastes delicious and not over processed or fake tasting! I highly recommend these to anyone who wants a delicious snack or are on the go a lot!