Kellogg's Special K Blueberry Pastry Crisps uploaded by Olivia B.Kellogg's Special K Blueberry Pastry Crisps uploaded by Whenyousayitlikethat S.

BY GENERIC

Kellogg's Special K Blueberry Pastry Crisps: 10 fruit crisps, 2 per pouch 100 calories per pouch Kosher see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "These are a really good, convenient healthy snack to take with you on the go and very helpful if you are watching your calories!" in 2 reviews
  • "Perfect little low calorie sweet tooth snack." in 2 reviews
  • "They're a great healthy snack option and they're delicious." in 2 reviews
  • "They are small and a really great snack for everyone in the family!" in 1 review
Sarah L.
Perryville, MO
Foodie Expert
I'm a little confused as to why it says generic however the blueberry pastry crisps are my favorite I love blueberry and these are light Airy not very filling but still only a hundred calories in Great Value Great product and it is an easy on-the-go snack
Kerri R.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
These are a great low calorie snack. Only 100 calories for 2. I love that the outside is crispy and the fruit filling has the perfect amount of sweetness. Very tasty. Will buy these again.
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
These are great tasting but they are TINY! Literally one bite! I don't buy these anymore Bc it's not worth the price to get one bite!
Chelsea W.
Salisbury, NC
Foodie Expert
The absolute best snack for breakfast. They are super filling and very tasty for your morning treat. I highly recommend.
Lisa S.
Glen Cove, NY
Foodie Expert
My favorite snack in the morning!! When I'm in a rush for school I just throw it in my bag. So convenient and delicious. Very crisp and is great with coffee! Love love love ❤❤
Steve S.
La Follette, TN
I love a good donut. I love their sweet frosting and the flakey body of the donut. The problem is those aren't healthy. These, however, are very healthy and I have found I can use them as a substitute for when I want a donut. The frosting, while only a drizzle is so good! The body and filling of these are perfectly sweet and just the right crunchiness. I thoroughly enjoy and highly recommend these!
Jessica R.
Ridgeley, WV
Foodie Expert
Special K Blueberry pastry crisps are a great snack or quick grab for the morning commute to work! They're light and have a slight crisp when you bite into them. The blueberry filling tastes delicious and not over processed or fake tasting! I highly recommend these to anyone who wants a delicious snack or are on the go a lot!
Jenn K.
Buffalo, NY
Foodie Expert
I prefer the strawberry flavor, but these are great too! They taste like pop tarts and are a great sweet breakfast food that allows you to avoid the guilt. I was very satisfied with this purchase and I recommend them.
Lydia P.
Louisville, MS
So so good. I eat these sometimes before or after practice or a game. They make me feel full and give me energy. Taste kind of like pop tarts but taste better because they lack the ever present aftertaste of most snacks---- GUILT. I do not feel guilty eating a packet of these. Blueberry are my favorite.
Whenyousayitlikethat S.
Foodie Expert
These are quite sweet, too much sugared icing for my taste in the morning. The blueberry is strong but it tastes artificial, I don't think I would buy these for myself.