BY KELLOGG'S

• How does the blueberries taste? I've never been a big fan of hydrat...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite special k cereal?3 Answers
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
First time I tried this I was at my grandmas for the summer. Now, let me tell you, almost every time I go to the store I am unable to find this! If i had to get my favorite kind of cereal, this would be it, but sadly, I really only ever eat it at my grandmas house. But, I LOVE THIS CEREAL
Cole M.
Cole M.
I love the Special K selection and I was really happy when they added a blueberry variety to their line up. The flavor was pretty good for dehydrated fruit, but adding fresh berries is always the best way to go. I think children would love this flavor as well.
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
What an amazing product! I would definitely recommend to others. I recently purchased this at the local grocery store and have it twice a week for breakfast. I love the taste and how healthy it is! I would buy this again!
Karen M.
Karen M.
Stockton, CA
I purchase Kellogg's Special K very often. I not only eat it for breakfast but I enjoy having it as a snack. It fills in my cravings and most of all I love the crunch to it. Also it is very healthy for my diet.
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Wichita, KS
Special K is the best! I tend to buy a variety to spice up my mornings. Their blueberry cereal is delicious and so convenient! It also does not rob me of my calories for the day, which is important to me.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
High Springs, FL
Foodie Expert
Love Special K and all their cereals. I am a repeat customer, as I buy Special K cereal weekly along with other snacks of Special K. I would say they are very healthy and I buy weekly due to this. Great
Karelisse V.
Karelisse V.
Foodie Expert
It tastes good, but i rather the plane one... The blueberries taste like blueberries after you mix milk with it. I like it but is not my favorite one... 😅😅 is good but not enough lol
Monica H.
Monica H.
Columbus, MS
I love blueberries! They are healthy for you however muffins... not so much. So whenever I am craving a muffin, I eat a bowl of this. It satisfies my craving and it's good for you.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Long Beach, MS
I love this Special K cereal! It is very light and the perfect breakfast cereal. It is always fresh and has a GREAT taste. I always feel super healthy when i eat this cereal!
Heather G.
Heather G.
Jena, LA
I was actually surprised at how good this was since it is considered a "healthy" cereal. I eat it pretty regularly and i really don't have any complaints.
Diana P.
Diana P.
What is your favorite special k cereal?
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
Foodie Expert
How does the blueberries taste? I've never been a big fan of hydrated fruits..