Kellogg's® Special K® 90 Calories Sea Salt Cracker Chips uploaded by VE (501908) neyla f.

BY SPECIAL K

Kellogg's® Special K® Sea Salt Cracker Chips Baked Snacks.
4 pouches.
90 calories per pouch.
4 - 0.87 oz (25g) pouches.

Anaisa C.
Anaisa C.
Foodie Expert
Sólo de Cuando Se Necesita algo crujiente y Salado, ESTOS SE llenan los requirements. Contar es 30 de Ellos y Sentarse ONU un bocadillo crujiente Con Solo 110 Calorías. Ellos hijo nítidas y de tipo parecido a las patatas fritas, Pero Menos Grasa. esquina generales a 15 de Ellos y lo encuentro me satisface Tanto Como una bolsa de 150 Calorías de papas fritas, por Sólo 55 Calorías. Idealmente, me gustaria Evitar Una merienda en su totalidad. Pero CUANDO acabo de Sentir Que Tiene Que Tener uno, hijo ESTOS GRANDES Alrededor párrafo Tener. Abro el paquete y lo considero Como en bolsitas de plástico Que Sirve de Tamaño de la Derecha del palo, Asi Que No estoy tentado una esquina Solo De La Caja pecado Contar.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Richmond, TX
Foodie Expert
When you just need something crunchy and salty, these fill the bill. Count out 30 of them and sit down to a crunchy snack with only 110 calories. They are crisp and sort of similar to potato chips, but less oily. I generally eat 15 of them and find it satisfies me just as much as a 150 calorie bag of potato chips, for only 90 calories. Ideally, I would avoid a snack entirely. But when I just feel like I've gotta have one, these are great to have around. I open the package and count them into serving size baggies right off the bat so I am not tempted to just eat from the box without counting.
Jennifer N Ronnie F.
Jennifer N Ronnie F.
Sacramento, CA
The sea salt are my favorite!!!! But they have BBQ are those are a close runner up, they definitely fit the bill for a healthy chip! good pricing for individual bags they are delicious! Go get some and make a sandwich and there is your lunch! If you cant find these you can get the big bag it tells you how many for so many calories you can bag up your own if you are on a budget
Eden H.
Eden H.
Brentwood, TN
These are a fantastic diet aid - I keep a pack in my purse, and grab these when I'm feeling hungry rather than reaching for the chips. They hit that salty, crunchy craving in just a small, calorie controlled package. My only complaint is the price - they are rarely on sale or come with coupons, and tend to be a little more expensive than I'd like for a snack food.
Mellanie W.
Mellanie W.
This crackers could be a good option if you look to leave fat, their flavor is not the best for me but is fine, they are perfect when you get to eat a salad snack, Also i do not like to consume all days this class of snacks which tend to be highly processed and loaded chemical, I always look for something more healthy and natural but occasionally is fine
Dena B.
Dena B.
Kensington , London
Dude I f*$%ing love these. They are light and have just the right amount of salt and an ENTIRE BAG is only 90 calories. They are so good and the best snack. I always have them in my pantry and I swear I cry if the grocery store is ever out of them. Plus, getting them in separate bags instead of one box means I don't just sit there and eat all of them.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Allendale, MI
I love these cracker crisps because they taste exactly like potato chips but without the grease and unnatural ingredients. These chips are low calorie yet fulfill any salty cravings that you may have. The best part is that they do not leave you with that bloated feeling after eating them. They come in packaged sizes as well so you do not overeat.
Ashton A.
Ashton A.
Foodie Expert
I love love love love these chips and as such a great area if that doesn't feel too heavy on the stomach and it was such a great light snack that doesn't leave you to fall or tired and still allows you to eat something light after words it is so good the flavors that they offer a great in this flavor in particular is yummy
Karen R.
Karen R.
Wagoner, OK
I am a Special K fan. Their products are always high quality with great taste. They are to me a little expensive, but not much more than other brands. It compares to some similar products better in quality. I would highly recommend this to everyone as a snack, for dips, and it's a healthier choice than potato chips.
Eryka M.
Eryka M.
Foodie Expert
These are so confusing. I can't figure out if I like it or not, but I still go back for another one. That's the type of snack that this is. Just something that you buy to experiment and then they get left in your pantry for awhile. The texture and everything is just too confusing to explain. Buy a snack pack to try