BY KELLOGG'S

• I have never tried this cereal . Is it good?what storecan...2 Answers
Olivia P.
I like this product I would consider it as a desert then more as breakfast. I would like to see more coupons on this product. In all I like this product and it is very tasty and I would recommend this to many people with small children that are picky eaters.
Patricia D.
This was my favorite cereal as a child. I would grab this cereal first in the cereal/breakfast aisle.
I really liked it, I still like it but I'm not so much into sweet things. It's still good and it taste like s'mores, my all time favorite "sweet" snack.
Jessica J.
Atlanta, GA
Kelloggs' Smorz cereal is one of my favorites! I've purchased it multiple times, and I don't plan on stopping. It's so tasty and perfect for summer. It might be more sugary than other cereals, but it's okay to eat in moderation. Love!
Christine C.
Brandywine
Who doesn't like s'mores right and why not have them daily my kids love this cereal because they love s'mores and if they could have the real deal everyday why not. I buy this from food lion really haven't seen it anywhere else.
Brenda C.
This cereal is my guilty pleasure! I absolutely cannot get enough of it! I recommend buying it at Walmart because it is much cheaper there but I would definitely check my local circular because it's on sale many times :)
Brittany D.
Jacksonville, AR
Wasn't super impressed with this one and neither were my two kids apparently. I had first come across the bagged malt o meal brand at Walmart and gave it a go originally while on vacation. Couldn't find it when we came back so I gave in and spent the $3 or $4 for the small box of cereal to try and found it lacked in comparison with the malt o meal one I found.
Tara M.
We don't buy the individual we buy the big boxes & usually 4 at a time. This is a family favorite. We buy a lot of cereal a week but this is definitely everyone's favorite & there is not another cereal like it. So delicious, I would recommend this to everyone
Nikki E.
Naperville, IL
Seriously such an amazing cereal. Super sweet and delicious. I'm sure this is geared towards being a children's cereal but as an adult, I really love cereal still haha. I would recommend this to people who like s'mores
TONYA G.
Tuscumbia, AL
My children LOVE Kellogg's Smorz Cereal. I always purchase it at Wal-Mart because they always have it at an affordable price. They eat this cereal every morning. It is a great cereal for kids if they like chocolate. I have already recommended this.
Alicia B.
San Angelo, TX
I'm not really a cereal person, but I've always loved this Smorz cereal. This has been my favorite cereal for years and years now. I love sugary sweet cereals and this is definitely a great one! I will buy these forever!
Cassandra K.
I have never tried this cereal . Is it good?what storecan I find it in?