Kellogg's Smorz Cereal, 8.9-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)

by Kellogg's

I have never tried this cereal . Is it good?what storecan I find it in?
Start your review of Kellogg's Smorz Cereal, 8.9-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica J.
Atlanta, GA
Kelloggs' Smorz cereal is one of my favorites! I've purchased it multiple times, and I don't plan on stopping. It's so tasty and perfect for summer. It might be more sugary than other cereals, but it's okay to eat in moderation. Love!
Michelle C.
Bennington, VT
Not like the original one. They had developed this cereal as a treat before which was way better than what the cereal is. Not bad thou.
Trinity B.
Jonesboro, GA
It's a good tasting cereal but I have its 3 because it isn't ideal for children as far as healthy. I wouldn't feed this to my children.
TeeTee M.
Racine, WI
Omg I can eat a whole box of this cereal morning. ..noon...and night. The flavor just right and the marshmallows are okay also. Good dry snack as well
Adrian G.
Gray Court, SC
I personally like this cereal. It has a chocolately flavor, and that should be what almost eveyone likes.
Yasmin L.
Watsonville, CA
One of the best cerial i've had. It has chocolate in the inside which makes it so delicious.
Angeleena L.
Sullivan, MO
Amazing ceral!! My son loves it!! It has amazing flavor and a nice change from other cereal.
Norma G.
This is mine and my son's favorite! Tastes just like smores. Pretty cheap item as well. Try it. The kids will love it.
Sydney R.
la vista, NE
sooo good!! tate's just like snores and everyone will love it if they love smores
Haley S.
New Berlin
I have this crazy obsession with all things s'mores so when I found this cereal I thought what better way to enjoy my favorite dessert for breakfast?! A tasty treat with every spoonful!