Kellogg's Smart Start uploaded by Angela A.Kellogg's Smart Start uploaded by Farrah J.

BY KELLOGG'S

Strong Heart Antioxidants A, C, & E, Including Beta Carotene Lightly Sweetened, toasted multi-grain flakes and crunchy oat clusters Kellogg is helping Feed America.  Over 36 million Americans are struggling with hunger, and food banks across the country are challenged to keep up with raising demand. Every year Kellog Company donates over 22 million pounds of food to Feeding America, the nation s leading hunger-relief organization.  Due to the rising demand for cereal at food banks around the country, in June 2009, Kellogg Company donated one day s worth of cereal production equaling over 55 million servings of cereal. To learn more about how you can get involved and help raise funds to fight hunger in the US please visit facebook.com/kelloggcares Each serving provides these percentages of the GDA based on a 2,000 calorie diet. 190 calories per serving Total see more...

Kellogg's Smart Start
  • "One of my favorite cereals right now, you can try added yogurt for a delicious and healthy breakfast or just add milk " in 1 review
  • "The only reason I can't give this a perfect score is it is a little too crunchy and hurts the mouth if you don't let it soften in milk for a little bit first." in 1 review
Emily R.
This is my new favorite cereal, it’s a hidden gem! It’s crunchy ,delicious, and it’s nutritious ( other than it’s a little high in sugars). Highly recommend for everyone!
Emily V.
Alton, VA
There are no negative words for Kellogg's smart start! Stays crunchy longer and the taste is incredible. Got my husband hooked on it! You'll be full longer and have more energy with a bowl of smart start every day :)
Kelsey T.
This has become my favorite cereal lately! I eat it with unsweetened almond milk and it still has plenty of sweet taste. I love the oat clusters! I think it's fairly healthy. I know there are healthier options but then you sacrifice taste. There is a lot of fiber and not too much sugar.
Brooke S.
Toledo, OH
LOVE LOVE LOVE this Kellogg's Smart Start! Smart Start is pretty healthy for you in my opinion. Also, it is high in iron and fiber! It contains granola, corn flakes, and more. If you sign up for Kellogg's rewards, you can get free coupons for cereals.
Farrah J.
Fort Meade, MD
my favorite cereal hands down! I can eat this with or without milk and it's awesome. it gives you an amazing crunch and let's not forget the awesome antioxidants that are in it!! This cereal has 8g of protein a serving and it's awesome
gen c.
Azusa, CA
I love Kelloggs smart start cereal it taste good and its healthy can't go wrong their I love the granola chunks in the cereal adds a good flavor its not dual tasting like other health cereals out there. Its fine the way it is and I don't even want to add sweetener so yea its good a little more pricey then most cereal so I don' t normally purchase at super markets
Erin L.
Greenville, PA
I LOVE SMART START. I love the crunch and that it doesn't get soggy super quickly which is my biggest pet peave with cereal. I also think it has health benefits but IDK I'm just in it for the great taste.
Amarillo, TX
It's hard to find somehting healthy AND good! I'm impressed! The only reason I can't give this a perfect score is it is a little too crunchy and hurts the mouth if you don't let it soften in milk for a little bit first. The flavor is great and it's not pricey :-)
Courtney D.
Not only does this product tastes delicious but it is the perfect breakfast, lunch, or dinner! I usually have a bowl in the morning to start my day off right and a bowl before bed to end the day perfectly.
Faith H.
Washington, DC
Smart Start tastes good and it's not a calorie bomb, which is a plus, but the problem is I'm starving two hours later. Maybe there's not enough fiber in it--I don't know. But this breakfast won't stay with you.
Courtney D.
What are good healthy snacks to create with this cereal?
Erin L.
Greenville, PA
I know this sounds insane but this is my favorite cereal and I can't find it at the store anymore....Did they stop making Smart Start!?