BY KELLOGG'S

Crispy lightly sweetened vanilla flavored cereal. Naturally and artificially flavored. see more...

courtney L.
courtney L.
My 2 year old loves these. She will eat bowl after bowl of them if I let her. I, personally, think they taste just like cheerios. But she prefers these. Whenever we go on a road trip she has to have a big bag of them to go along. I like that they're good for her and not packed full of sugar!
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Baltimore, MD
This is such a cute cereal and has a really good taste as well. It's good for kids and its not too unhealthy. It's a good quick breakfast idea or a random snack. It doesn't taste like its in the box for years . I would recommend to everyone who has kids or is like a kid themselves.
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Kelloggs Scooby-Doo cereal is a great way to get kids to eat their breakfast. However it's not the healthiest cereal but still tasty. It's affordable when on sale and can find at most grocery stores. It is not my first choice cereal but sometimes you crave it.
Brooke G.
Brooke G.
Roseville, OH
My review on Kellogg's Scooby - Doo! Cereal 18 oz. Box is , I have never had it before so it might have good flavors and I guess you can say that I am a first time consumer and I do not know where to get this. This cereal seems to look like children cereal .
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Glasgow, KY
My kids do not like the cereal I thought it would be fun for them to have it but they said that it tastes disgusting and it's just not good I've even tried it once a month we are thinking they would have forgotten about it in the box and it up in the trash
Britt D.
Britt D.
Knox, PA
I love everything scooby Doo so when I saw this I had to buy it they taste really good I buy this all the time my son and brothers love them there cheep and taste great all I I can say is they taste really good I me and my family loves them
Destiny K.
Destiny K.
I loved this cereal as a kid and my daughter loves it too. It's inexpensive and the packaging is super cute with scooby Doo and the little bone shaped cereal is adorable too and it's healthy and a great healthy breakfast for your child
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
My grandsons love this cereal. When we go shopping they hunt for the box with scooby doo and say please nanna can we get some for breakfast tomorrow?? How can i say no. Highly recommend for kiddos!
Myriam P.
Myriam P.
Spring Valley, CA
Ever since I watched the scooby-Doo movie I always water to eat something that scooby ate like scooby cookies or something so I live the fact that Kellogg's brought something up!
Mikeyia R.
Mikeyia R.
Riverhead, NY
Kellogg's Scooby-Doo cereal is the best cereal ever my niece loves it I love it my boyfriend loves it the dog likes the pieces we drop on the ground everyone is in agreement