BY RICE KRISPIES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sharmin P.
The cocoa crispies are my favorite breakfast cereals! They are so delicious with hot milk. Although, these are not at all healthy. Sometimes, I will also have it as a midnight snack when I can’t sleep.
Disciple S.
Florida
Both the cocoa and the rice krispies cereal are tasty. When you add milk to it, the cereal begins to pop! You start to hear the crackling noises and it just makes the cereal more appetizing. Don’t even just eat it for breakfast, but enjoy it for lunch and dinner as well. Does a good job of filling you up if you need a good bite before you do something. Absolutely a good cereal brand.
Kristy B.
Lewisburg, WV
The CoCoa Krispies are the only cereal my daughter will eat.  She loves them and the flavor.  I have always thought that they go mushy to fast, but over all they are a great cereal with great flavor.  The box is great for the price, and you get to see the crazy characters on the front.
Michelle P.
Cocoa Krispies are the BEST! They get soggy really fast so I like to put a very small amount of milk in my bowl. I love to eat these during anytime of the day. I love to make Rice Krispy Treats too. I will definitely be repurchasing this cereal the next time I go get groceries. They are a staple in our house.
Margaret A.
Pittsburgh
This is my kids favorite cereal. If we do not have the time for a full breakfast in the morning. We go to cereal this cereal is the one. Just like any other cereal it's around the same price. But at my house the serial will never go to waste with my children. So if they eat it. I'll got it!
Slobodanka P.
Tallmadge, OH
Cocoa crispies are my favorite. I could eat those every morning for the rest of my life and I don’t think I’d get sick of it. I eat it whenever I have time for breakfast :) these are awesome and definitely worth it
Karen L.
Bell gardens, CA
This is one of my favorite cereals, i eat it almost every morning. I actually buy my own box so that my boyfriend wont finish it lol its a bit pricey but its worth it.
Ebony H.
Birmingham, AL
Sometimes I can even believe these are still on the market. No taste what so ever. Very kid friendly. Gets soggy really fast. However, they are good for making homemade rice Krishna treats.
Samantha G.
Barbourville, KY
Cocoa Rice Krispie cereal is amazing! I’ve always liked it, and I always will. This is a go to cereal for me. Snap, crackle, pop!!! It’s just the right type of chocolate cereal.
Tee M.
Honolulu, HI
I LOVE THE COCOA KRISPIES. I EAT THAT EVERY MORNING FOR MY BREAKFAST WITH MILK. I literally buy it every other week for groceries. I eat NO OTHER CEREAL, just COCOA KRISPIES. 110% would recommend. I mean cmon I eat it for breakfast every morning. I’m picky with chocolate, but with this, I’ll eat anyday!