BY RICE KRISPIES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sofie E.
I don't know why I love cereal so much but I just do. It's a super fast and easy thing to eat and it never lets you down. Whenever it comes to Rice Krispies all I can think about is whenever I was little and would make rice crispy treats with my family.
Ame s.
I love this cereal because it's light weight and easy to eat and the sound it makes when I pour the milk on is charming love it! The simple sweet taste is my favorite can't go wrong with a box pop pop
Tara B.
Another gimmick, another box purchased by my household. Our favorite thing to do with these rice crispies is to make rice crispy treats. The red white and blue make them look great but don't change the flavor!
Claire S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
The perfect way to make your own rice crispy treats! You can get a box at the supermarket at a good price, eat it as cereal or create crispy treats or other tasty snacks with these! Really fun to use for kids and practicing snack recipes, so I would recommend these when you want to plan a party or if you have kids!
Renee W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Rice Krispies Cereal Bars are a delicious on the go meal idea. I am always in a hurry to get out the door in the morning and these cereal bars are a great way to get a breakfast in for me, as well as my kids. They aren't too expensive and a healthy breakfast.
Leah D.
I love Rice Krispies with milk as a breakfast cereal, but the dyes in the red & blue krispies don't taste as fresh & bleed into the milk instantly. Not the most appetizing breakfast, so for that reason, I'd recommend buying the original brand!
Brittany J.
So good, a staple. Perfect for ricr krispy treats for the 4th. Totally loved in this household. By its self as a cereal, I'm not worried about a high sugar content because it doesn't have one. Very affordable.
Emily F.
Haddon Hgts, NJ
This cereal is so versatile i can't get enough of them! It's was a different and festive way to change things up. I hope in the future they come out with more colorful krispies. Very affordable and great to make treats for kids.
Caelin S.
RICHMOND, KY
While I don't eat rice krispies as cereal, I use them all the time to make homemade rice krispie treats. The red and blue are great to use for memorial day, fourth of July and others to add a pop of color.
Caroline R.
It was a cute idea for rice krispie treats near the 4 th of July and such but I'll be sticking with the old fashioned no dye cereal. They just don't taste as good with the colors.