by Rice Krispies

The classic taste of Kellogg's Rice Krispies Cereal is a guilt-free treat. Your family will enjoy the timeless taste of this toasted rice cereal that is deliciously fat free. Contains 10 essential vitamins and minerals per serving, helping you start...

It says discontinued but I saw them in Walmart 2 days ago.. are they good!?
Start your review of Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats™ Cookies 'n' Creme Crispy Marshmallow Squares Wrapper!
How would you rate this product?
Centuria
You know when you make the homemade version and it becomes hard and dry within a day or so.  That is what these are like. It is as if the pan was divided into single serving sizes and allowed too much air so they all became hard and nasty.  Then the factory decided to package them.  I do not recommend this product.  It is a waste of money as these are typically inedible.
Oxford
My kids eat this kind of rice crispy cereal. They seem to enjoy it. Good value, just wish it came in a bigger box, I believe it to be more healthy then other cereals.
Vegetarian, Organic, Gluten Free
Cambridge
Being a mom of 5 these don't seem to last long in the house lol a great snack and great for on the go. It's worth every penny and the kids will most definitely enjoy them
No Special Diet
This is the bomb! I love these bars are my guilty pleasure. My childrwn love them, they are very chepa they are about $2 to $3 and they are not healthy snacks like its pure sugar, but I love it so much I always buy it at family dollar. I recommend it because its delicious but just to let you know they are not healthy at all!
No Special Diet
Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats™ Cookies 'n' Creme Crispy Marshmallow Squares Wrapper uploaded by Perlitta G.
These Cookies and Cream flavor is gross and do not recommend for adults, teens, and children. My kids were excited to try and when my 16yr old and my 6yr old had me taste it and it left a spoiled milk after taste and both my girls said it taste bad. Will NOT be purchasing again from Walmart or any where else. No a matter the price of Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats™ Cookies 'n' Creme Crispy Marshmallow Squares Wrapper
Low Carb, No Special Diet
Brooklyn, NY
Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats™ Cookies 'n' Creme Crispy Marshmallow Squares Wrapper uploaded by Krystle M.
Omg! I just discovered these Rice Krispie treats with cookies and creams and I am addicted!!! I’m not sure if they are sold everywhere but they were at my local supermarket. There are 14 in a box and only 100 cal per serving! Great for a sweet snack! Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats™ Cookies 'n' Creme Crispy Marshmallow Squares Wrapper
Temple, TX
I highly recommend this snack it is so delicious comes in different flavors my favorite is the chocolate one I loved it was one of my favorite cravings when I was pregnant with my two children and I've eaten it since I was very little I would definitely buy it again and will continue throughout my life and I highly recommend this packaging is great and very nice sizes and it's great on the go.
Ada, OK
Who doesn’t love Rice Krispie treats?!? These are the perfect sized treats to put in your kids lunch as a dessert. We like to break them into pieces and put into our homemade trail mix. My favorite thing about these is they taste exactly like the ones you can make at home!
Organic, Sugar Free, Paleo
Finleyville, PA
I've never had these before I don't understand why influensters asking me to review it I would imagine they probably taste pretty good I like Rice Krispie treats and I like Oreos so would probably be something that I like if I ever tried it before
Ooltewah, TN
Rice crispies are a staple in our house. Good on their own, but also a great ingredient for casseroles and vegetarian meat balls that call for bread crumbs. These are a much tastier ingredient option.