Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats™ Birthday Cake Crispy Marshmallow Squares uploaded by Jeannine L.Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats™ Birthday Cake Crispy Marshmallow Squares uploaded by Shawna T.Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats™ Birthday Cake Crispy Marshmallow Squares uploaded by Brittany M.

BY RICE KRISPIES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The classic taste of Kelloggs Rice Krispies Cereal is a guilt-free treat. Your family will enjoy the timeless taste of this toasted rice cereal that is deliciously fat free. Contains 10 essential vitamins and minerals per serving, helping you start the... see more...

• Why does it say discontinued? I purchased some yesterday!1 Answers
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
My kids love these and so do I ;) such a great twist to the regular rice crispy treats! They are a tad bit sweet so one goes a long way! Price is really good to for the amount you get! Will buy more
Brittney W.
Loved them a nice sweet little treat that taste like cupcakes. They are my favorite! My kids will eat a whole box one in one sitting if i let them. They need to make them come in bigger boxes lol 🤗🤗🤗🤗
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids love when I throw these into their school lunches. They also love them for an afterschool snack. They are reasonably priced and easy to find (despite being labeled as "DISCONTINUED".

** They are AVAILABLE at Walmart [NOT DISCONTINUED]
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
The Birthday Rice Krispie Treats are pretty good! They aren’t my favorite but they’re not bad! I bought them a few weeks ago for my kids at Walmart and they really like them! I would try them before they’re gone because they’re limited edition!
Kylee M.
Denham Spgs, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
The only way to eat Rice Krispies is in the form of a rice krispy treat! I love these snacks! They are perfect on the go or for any occasion! You can even make them yourself and they are so fun to make!
Audrionna A.
Wise, VA
I have yet to try these, if anyone knows where I could pick some up at, that would absolutely be amazing. 😍😍😍
Stepharoo M.
These are another favorite to go along with the cookies and cream!!! The flavor is amazing!!
Daniela O.
South Gate , CA
Really good!!! Cute wrapping paper since my fav color is pink. They taste really sweet so of course kids will like them and so do I lol.
Vanessa. M.
High level, AB
Okay first of all I have never tried these but really?! I can imagine that they're great because all bday cake flavours are awesome
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
Why does it say discontinued? I purchased some yesterday!