Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats® with Milk Chocolate M&M's® Minis® uploaded by Nellie S.

BY RICE KRISPIES

Crispy marshmallow squares made from puffed, oven-roasted rice cereal blasted with milk chocolate M&M's minis.

Toasted Rice Cereal (Rice, Sugar, Salt, Malt Flavor, Niacinamide, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Corn Syrup, Fructose, M&m's® Minis Milk Chocolate Candies (Milk Chocolate [Sugar, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Cocoa Butter, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial And Natural Flavors], Sugar, Color Added, Corn Syrup, Dextrin, Cornstarch, Carnauba Wax, Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Blue 2), Vegetable Oil (Soybean And Palm Oil With Tbhq For Freshness), Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Contains 2% Or Less Of Vegetable Glycerin, Dextrose, Gelatin, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Salt, Datem, Acetylated Monoglycerides, Wheat Starch, Soy Lecithin, Bht For Freshness

Halie G.
Beckley, WV
I love these so much! I have always loved rice crispies. But the m&m’s give them a sweet taste that I love! They’re a sweet snack to indulge on and they’re affordable. I definitely recommend them! You ca. Find them at most retail supermarkets
Linda B.
Middletown, NY
Rice Krispies Treats were already good. Then they put M&M minis in and changed the whole cereal bar game. Rice Krispies has been the perfect work snack for me and travel snack too. Putting the chocolate in there means yes, it is now sticky and melting chocolate on your hands, but it's so good that I don't really even mind. The minis are so much better than throwing the larger ones in there too. They crunch easily so you still have a somewhat gooey, somewhat crisp treat.
Lawren T.
Saugus, MA
Although my daughter would give them Five ⭐️'s im going to have to give them 3 solely because they have a good amount of unhealthy ingredients. They are good for an after school snack and In moderation. I do have to say the price is reasonable and they surely are DELICIOUS!!
Abby B.
Aberdeen, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
What a unique treat! It is a great combination of Rice Krispie treats and m&ms! This is the first time I’ve tried them. The crunchy m&ms make the texture fun and enjoyable. This would be good with other candies as well.
Tara B.
Clementon, NJ
I do not know one person who does not like a rice krispie treat. I like everything about rice krispies, the little guys on the box, rice krispie cereal, rice krispie treat cereal, even the chocolate flavored rice krispie cereal is delicious. There is so much you can do with this cereal. It can go many ways from deserts to dinners. I even have an aunt who coats her chicken drumsticks with rice krispies. Anyway back to the rice krispie treats. I like the other flavors but the original plain rice krispie treat will always be my favorite. Its perfect amount of marshmallow and cereal and its not too sweet. The snack isn't filling and it is hard to only eat one. My only issue with this is the price is high for such as small pack. Its usually about 3.50 for a pack of 8 and its impossible to eat just one because they are so tasty and the size is so small. You just have to look out for sales and coupons because it is worth it. I like them so much that when I buy them I hide them in my room from my kids.
Emily M.
This is my favorite type of rice krispy treat. The plain ones can get kind of boring, but the M&Ms inside make them sweeter and more flavorful because of the chocolate. I used to get them in the big variety box.
Lea D.
Philadelphia, PA
I love those M&M sugar cookie snacks and this reminds me of those. It just adds another little crunch and another layer of flavor because of the chocolate and they look really cute too. Would recommend to try.
Christine K.
West Linn
Who is an addicted to Rice Krispie treats?! I have no clue how people can buy a box of these and have them last more than a day, when you figure it out can you let me know?
Nellie S.
Callahan, FL
These are so good! My son loves them he will eat an entire box if i let him! Even i like them and im not a rice crispy fan... but these! Yes they are chewy and delicous.
Julie S.
Mansfield
These are great when I dont have time to make my own. I usually do different variations of the treats but whwmim at work or on the go, these area great treat!!!!
點睇到期日,我上行01028下行pma1 6