BY RICE KRISPIES

Crispy marshmallow squares made from puffed, oven-roasted rice cereal blasted with milk chocolate M&M's minis.

Toasted Rice Cereal (Rice, Sugar, Salt, Malt Flavor, Niacinamide, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Corn Syrup, Fructose, M&m's® Minis Milk Chocolate Candies (Milk Chocolate [Sugar, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Cocoa Butter, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial And Natural Flavors], Sugar, Color Added, Corn Syrup, Dextrin, Cornstarch, Carnauba Wax, Blue 1 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Blue 2), Vegetable Oil (Soybean And Palm Oil With Tbhq For Freshness), Sugar, Corn Syrup Solids, Contains 2% Or Less Of Vegetable Glycerin, Dextrose, Gelatin, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Salt, Datem, Acetylated Monoglycerides, Wheat Starch, Soy Lecithin, Bht For Freshness

Taras B.
Clementon, NJ
I do not know one person who does not like a rice krispie treat. I like everything about rice krispies, the little guys on the box, rice krispie cereal, rice krispie treat cereal, even the chocolate flavored rice krispie cereal is delicious. There is so much you can do with this cereal. It can go many ways from deserts to dinners. I even have an aunt who coats her chicken drumsticks with rice krispies. Anyway back to the rice krispie treats. I like the other flavors but the original plain rice krispie treat will always be my favorite. Its perfect amount of marshmallow and cereal and its not too sweet. The snack isn't filling and it is hard to only eat one. My only issue with this is the price is high for such as small pack. Its usually about 3.50 for a pack of 8 and its impossible to eat just one because they are so tasty and the size is so small. You just have to look out for sales and coupons because it is worth it. I like them so much that when I buy them I hide them in my room from my kids.
Linda B.
Middletown, NY
Rice Krispies Treats were already good. Then they put M&M minis in and changed the whole cereal bar game. Rice Krispies has been the perfect work snack for me and travel snack too. Putting the chocolate in there means yes, it is now sticky and melting chocolate on your hands, but it's so good that I don't really even mind. The minis are so much better than throwing the larger ones in there too. They crunch easily so you still have a somewhat gooey, somewhat crisp treat.
Melissa M.
Edinburg, TX
One of my favorite snacks to eat has always been Rice Krispies Treats! I love that they are really crunchy and sweet! These snacks are not just for kids so I will really recommend to adults too!
Elizabeth H.
I really liked the Rice Krispie treats with the m&ms in them but there wasn't many m&ms in the bar itself. Although I really enjoyed the taste of it it would be better to try the chocolate drizzle bar if you would like an even amount of chocolate and Rice Krispies.
Julie S.
Mansfield
These are great when I dont have time to make my own. I usually do different variations of the treats but whwmim at work or on the go, these area great treat!!!!
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
Seriously?
Rice Crispy Treats are already delicious, but then they went and added real m&ms to them??
I didn't know delicious could get even more delicious with simple things like this.
You can taste the sticky, marshmallowey goodness with every bite and now and then you get a wonderful mouth full of m&ms chocolate!!!
OMG
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Rice Krispies are the best but to add chocolate bits as well? Masterpiece! Not the healthiest of snacks but it could be worse and it helps to keep the sweet tooth craving down!
Soraya L.
Elkhart, IN
Rice Krispie treats are a classic and I can personally say I've never had a bad experience with any of Rice Krispie items I've purchased in my days.
Shavonte M.
I used to like these when I was younger but I think they have changed their recipe since then. I still buy them for my kids and they enjoy them.
Jennifer M.
Spruce Pine, NC
The best of both...rice Krispies and Chocolate! The is such a fun and delicious snack! Easy to pack in lunches or grab on the go for a snack!