Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats Varitey Pack uploaded by Alaizia M.Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats Varitey Pack uploaded by daijah p.

BY RICE KRISPIES

"Kellogg's Treats variety pack includes 4 rainbow, 4 chocolatey chip marshmallow and 8 original. 90 calories per bar, all flavors. No high-fructose corn syrup. Crispy marshmallow squares. Tasty anytime snack. These Kellogg's Rice Krispies Treats offer... see more...

Ashley G.
Sullivan city , TX
I love this Rice Krispies variety back for so many reasons. First of all, I love buying this pack since I go to college and always want/need snacks in my backpack. Second of all, you don't only get the original flavored Rice Krispies but 2 other different kind of flavored which are chocolate and m&m!
Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
1,965 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Perfect for the whole family. I love the original flavor, my son loves the chocolate and my SO loves the m&m flavor. Great purchase. First time buyers of this variety box. Will be buying again.
Joanie C.
El Paso, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The variety in this pack is great. I feel like I could always eat a truckload of these! Pro: consistently amazing taste, texture, and moderate price range. Con: not so healthy. As long as they're eaten in moderation you should be ok.. but that's a hard task!
Catrice F.
Arvada, CO
The variety pack is the best thing ever, then everyone gets what they want. I like the chocolate, my son likes the m&m and grandma likes original. Not the healthiest snack but certainly not the worst and they are always delicious
Jose P.
Mayfield
Very first time I tried this, would have thought it would be to chocolatlty but it isn't, it's great!! I love the how they mixed the chocolate with the marshmallows reminds me of a smor jut without the cracker
Wymeaka J.
Arlington, TN
Love love love this variety box. Whatever flavor you feel like. It's here. Great for packed lunch boxes and just for treats. Small enough to go into my handbag for a quick treat for any age person. Good price
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These have been a favorite since childhood. They're a nice treat and very reasonably priced. Sweet, crispy, and chewy. My favorite are the original the others are good when you have a chocolate craving
Lisa G.
Mesa, AZ
We always keep these at home to toss in my sons lunch box. They are perfectly chewy, not too hard. The chocolate flavor is our least favorite but we love the m&ms!
Alyssa M.
Pinnacle, NC
Always a kid favorite whether you make your own or buy Kellogg's, they taste delicious either way. Its a nice treat and a nice size, just a little bit expensive, like most of Kellogg's products are. If you don't have childhood memories of this, hit up a store ASAP.
daijah p.
Starkville, MS
I loveeeee this so much especially the m&m ones although more m&ms would be great! They are chews and delicious! I bought them yesterday from one of my local stores and I'm in love lol I really recommend you to try them!!!