Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats Variety Pack - Original, Chocolatey Drizzle and Strawberry

BY RICE KRISPIES

Jenny P.
Bristol , TN
My family loves this variety pack. We frequently make our own rice krispy treats but when we don't have time, these boxes treats make the perfect snack to keep in the cabinet to pack in school lunches or for an easy after school snack that my kids love.
member-0fde9
Love these classic rice krispie treats, and also the chocolate and strawberry flavors. They are an affordable snack that you can carry and have with you on the go!
Bre J.
Maysville , OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I have always loved rice krispies treats they are always the perfect treat to enjoy. I love the original and the chocolatey drizzle just not a fan of the strawberry. If you like sweets this would be great to try when you're craving something sweet.
Paige L.
Las Vegas, NV
These things are si delicious I could eat them non stop. Like they are so good, and I love the different flavors they have. I could live off of these things like if I eat one I just have to eat another but their not to chewy and their not hard the the perfect texture
Ashley S.
San Antonio, TX
This product is so delicious! Anything with chocolate and marshmellows and we have a winner! The great thing about these snacks is that you can customize them how you want. Simply by Krispy Cereal and add melted marshmellow along with any toppings of your choise! Great way to be healthy Kelloggs!! Thanks for the tasty snacks that are mother approved!! :)
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
I like this variety pack of Krispie Treats. I am NOT a fan of the ones with the candy on them, but the plain, and drizzle ones are great! My kids won't eat them, though which is weird, but I love them!
Tiffany S.
Oh how I miss this box so much.😫 these were life and kept me going through college and then they stopped selling them. The chocolate drizzle and strawberry were my favorites and now they don’t sell either. Bummer
Yvette L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
If you have children or grandchildren they'll love these. As for myself I can only stand to have a couple of bites. It leaves an after tastes in my mouth that is hard to explain.
Frances D.
Tucson, AZ
Great snack for my 3 year old on the go :) it's also a good snack to give away my daughter likes to bring and give to her aunts and uncles that's are in her age range up to 8
Helen A.
Los Angeles , CA
I tries the Rice Krispies treats blasted s'mores in then alienate fox box and I liked how they weren't super sugary but it tasted weird I prefer the regular flavor
Patience A.
What's your favorite flavor?