Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats® Treats Double Chocolate Chunk

Double Chocolatey Chunk Crispy Marshmallow Squares Bars

I've always wanted to try these. Are they that good?
Which one of these is your favorite flavor?
Are these too chocolatey?
Start your review of Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats® Treats Double Chocolate Chunk!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...all the flavors mixes and I don't know it just tasktes wonderfull.It's a great snack to take on the go or at SCHOOL or a work break.Is very light and sugary.I really love it. ” in 2 reviews
“rise crispy treat are amazing especially if you have a sweet tooth, i personally don't like the chocolate kind but i love every other kind.” in 2 reviews
“Its double chocolate but it's not overbearing either. ” in 1 review
“Not a big fan of these only because I'm not a fan of chocolate.” in 1 review
always loved these.” in 1 review
Sparks Nevada
 It’s very filling  it’s a great  snack  my kids love the rice crispy   Worth buying they’re very delicious  I try to buy them every time I go to the grocery store
Tecumseh, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is a good sweet chocolatey bite. I pick this to add to lunches, as a snack, when on the go to many day trips or adventures. It is low in fat and a sweet treat that always satisfies.
Gainesville, FL
Super yummy! Great for on the go, a late night snack, quick breakfast, afternoon snack. Great any time of the day. The flavor is good. I’m always buying these at the grocery store when I go shopping.
No Special Diet
Yummy in my tummy! I love these Rice Krispies treats for on the go. Chocolate chunk in particular is my favorite. These are pretty affordable! Perfect pick me up treat for the week.
Vegetarian, Organic
Rialto , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Rice Krispies are sooooo good and if your a chocolate lover than you will love theee. The little chocolate chunks are my fave thing about these and they are affordable
Minot Afb, ND
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are wonderful. I always pick off the chocolate chunks and eat them first. This are great when you need a sweet fix or chocolate fix. I pack them in my lunches for work. They are affordable and not too sweet!
W Lafayette, IN
These are great when you are wanting something chocolate or a treat for the kids.  Who said there is a good age for rice krispies treats.   Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats® Treats Double Chocolate Chunk are delicious.  I have gotten these several times.  The price is great when they are on sale.  They seem not to last long enough though.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love coco krispies! I wondered if they had Rice Krispies and they did! These are so good if you absolutely love chocolate like puck. These krispies have coco puffs as well as chocolate chunks. These are so good and I constantly had them in my lunhes
No Special Diet
These are really good, but to sweet and sugary. You can't eat more than one at a time because there's so much sugar it's overwhelming, especially since its chocolate. They are good, and I do occasionally buy them. The texture is good, and slightly sticky, but that's expected in a rice crispy.
Cape Coral, FL
The best Rice Krispies treat!! Not only is it chocolate Rice Krispies but also big chocolate chunks as well. The chocolate chunks are actually really good! My high school used to sell these in the cafeteria and my friends and I would always buy this for a snack!