Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats® Treats Double Chocolate Chunk uploaded by Rebeca D.Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats® Treats Double Chocolate Chunk uploaded by brandy c.

BY RICE KRISPIES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Are these too chocolatey?6 Answers
  • I've always wanted to try these. Are they that good?1 Answers
  • Which one of these is your favorite flavor?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "rise crispy treat are amazing especially if you have a sweet tooth, i personally don't like the chocolate kind but i love every other kind." in 2 reviews
  • "I really liked the rice krisie of smores flavor because all the flavors mixes and I don't know it just tasktes wonderfull.It's a great snack to take on the go or at SCHOOL or a work break.Is very light and sugary.I really love it. " in 2 reviews
  • "Its double chocolate but it's not overbearing either. " in 1 review
  • "always loved these." in 1 review
  • "Not a big fan of these only because I'm not a fan of chocolate." in 1 review
Samara I.
This is so good but it not widely sold in my area that makes me really sad. It coco krispies cereal with chicks of chocolate chip and a thin layer of milk chocolate on the bottom. Can you say chocolate lovers dream in rice krispies form.
Shelby L.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Prices vary depending on where you are, but the 20 pack makes it easy to distribute for lunches or to grab a sweet snack on-the-go. It's definitely one of the more "dessert" flavors (as opposed to original or the one with mini M&Ms), but it makes for a good treat when you're leaving the house, or when you want a specific portion.
Amanda W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my absolute favorite kind of rice krispy treat!! I love that the bottom is dipped in chocolate and there are little chocolate chunks throughout the bar. I could eat these forever. They sell them mostly at gas stations or pharmacy’s and they’re really affordable. Chocolate lovers should definitely check out this product !!
Bella C.
Seattle, WA
These are so gross and super sugary! I can't believe people feed these to kids. 😱 Even I get a major sugar crash after eating these and they have basically no nutritional value, so you'll probably feel really sick from the sugar but still feel like you haven't eaten anything "real" as well.
Monica V.
Indianapolis
Rice krispy is my favorite snack that’s not chip or anything else. Really meant my expectation than usual. I love it with or without any other flavor added towards. It’s sooo sweet and soft but crunchy as well. I recommend to try it because you’ll love it as soon as the first bite!
Jacklynn C.
Corona, CA
Yum yum yum. Its delicious. Im an on the go person so grabbing a breakfast bar is perfect for me. Its chocolatey o so chocolatey and who doesn't love chocolate. Rice crispy bars are good in general but making it into chocolate makes me one of the happiest girl on her third day. 😙
Amanda W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Omg I’m obsessed with these rice krispy treats! I’m not a fan of the original but I buy this kind any chance I get!! I see them at gas stations a lot and occasionally pharmacy’s! Super affordable. I love the rich chocolate taste of this product. I highly recommend
Breezy P.
Rexburg, ID
I love anything ricecrispy so it’s hard to pass up on something as good and delicious as this. These bars are seriously the best and they sell them just about anywhere. I’ve never found a knock off brand of these but I wouldn’t even bother because these ones are so good!
Cynthia L.
Camden
Not a fan of this, It is to sweet, I cant seem to get through one bar , because it has so much sugar in it.  I am not sure if it is the chocolate or what but we will not be purchasing them again. Sorry, but the orginial treats were alot better and tasted better.
Becky S.
Depew, NY
I love chocolate and I love rice crispy treats so this was perfect for me. Though it’s not very healthy, it definitely makes for a good snack. The flavor is good and not over powering. It’s a nice little snack to pack your kids every once in a while.
Gladys N.
Are these too chocolatey?
Desiree A.
Do they sell it at stores?
Chloe M.
Tacoma, WA
These are so good for any occasion. Anyone know what's a good side dish to serve with this item?
stacey s.
Do you have any alternate recipes in which you use this product for?
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
Which one of these is your favorite flavor?