GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsRice Krispies
Kellogg's Treats Treats Double Chocolate Chunk

Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats® Treats Double Chocolate Chunk

by Rice Krispies

Double Chocolatey Chunk Crispy Marshmallow Squares Bars

I've always wanted to try these. Are they that good?
Which one of these is your favorite flavor?
Start your review of Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats® Treats Double Chocolate Chunk!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...all the flavors mixes and I don't know it just tasktes wonderfull.It's a great snack to take on the go or at SCHOOL or a work break.Is very light and sugary.I really love it. in reviews
rise crispy treat are amazing especially if you have a sweet tooth, i personally don't like the chocolate kind but i love every other kind.in reviews
Its double chocolate but it's not overbearing either. in reviews
Not a big fan of these only because I'm not a fan of chocolate.in reviews
always loved these.in reviews
Jada W.
country club hills
This is really good and I’m about to open right now.! And 😘😘😘😘 so do people like it to🙀🤘🏽🤘🏽🤘🏽🤘🏽🙀🙀🙀🤘🏽🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀
Catherine F.
East Moline, IL
Purchased at: Target
Delicious and crunchy great for a snack or just to indulge on some chocolate. It’s not healthy but one won’t hurt
Briana H.
Laporte, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are wonderful. I always pick off the chocolate chunks and eat them first. This are great when you need a sweet fix or chocolate fix. I pack them in my lunches for work. They are affordable and not too sweet!
Nelcy H.
Marietta, GA
Love this flavor!!! Very yummy and fresh! Highly recommend I like chocolate a lot it is inresistible to stop eating this
kalie D.
Peewee valley
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Good but the original is better. You will also save a ton by buying a box of cereal and marshmallows and butter. But it’s yum
Tanya E.
Jasper, GA
What can I say, you really can't go wrong with Rice Krispies. I try to always keep these in the house, for after dinner snacks. I feel it's always at a good price, it's not the healthiest snack, but it's nice to indulge every once in awhile. I do recommend this product, because the quality it always good. There so light, and Krispy.
Jeanyka  C.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats® Treats Double Chocolate Chunk uploaded by Jeanyka  C.
I recently tried the double chocolatey chunk rice crispy for the first time and I gotta day I did enjoy it. I can't say I like it better than the original but it is a nice contrast to have every now and then.
Leticia Z.
Houston , Tx
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This snack is really sweet but if you like chocolate you’ll really enjoy it. It’s some chocolate cereal and marshmallows mixed together. It’s a little sticky but still good.
Dana S.
Bassett, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite snack as a child and still is til this day! Love the chocolate chunk they mixed in with the chocolate flavor
Mindy Akers  D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love chocolate and I love these treats. It met my expectations. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great chocolate snack.