BY RICE KRISPIES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Christy C.
We buy and make rice crispy treats throughout the year. However Halloween they are a go to snack for lunches and class parties. All kids seem to enjoy them.
Alexandra P.
These are great, a classic for sure. But I find them to be expensive compared to making them yourself. They are good but the ones I can make are better.
Garrett T.
Adamsville
Looking forward to being able to purchase these soon. These are a must! Their great to send with the kids to school for a little halloween treat! 🎃
Alicia C.
We love our Rice Krispie treats and the Halloween version is great. Same great taste and cute packaging! Will purchase again for school snacks!!!
Hanna M.
bowling green
I could eat these for every single meal. I love them. Theyre great texture and taste. Buy them. Worth the calories. I want one right now
Lanejah S.
Greensboro
Rice Krispy treats are the best child snack ever! The marshmallow and the cereal really go great together. It's affordable sometimes
Melissa W.
Grand Jct, CO
What kid or mom doesn't want Rice Krispies in the goodie bag I know we looovveee them also they are great for picnics
ruby s.
San Antonio
I love these rice crispy treats they are so yummy and they are perfect for snacking or for my daughter's lunch
Emma C.
Great for school Halloween parties and lunch boxes. Tastes like junk food but a very good snack to have on hand
Trisha V.
Goldsboro, NC
I always buy these for my kids classes for holiday treats. The kids love them and I love the leftover ones too.